Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 04-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara International Campus Diu (IIITV-ICD) is a satellite campus of Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara (IIIT Vadodara, an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament) . IIITV-ICD has been established at Education Hub, Kevdi – Diu under partnership with Government of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu (UT Administration of DNH & DD ) with the approval of Board of Governors (BoG) wherein Ministry of Education (earlier MHRD) is a member. The graduates from this campus will be awarded degree by IIIT Vadodara.
HIT Vadodara, presently located at it’s temporary campus at Gandhinagar, Gujarat invites applications from the Indian Nationals for filling up the following vacant Non-Teaching Staff Positions:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Administrative Assistant
- Senior Library Assistant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- All qualification and experience will be considered on the basis of closing date of application.
- The candidates may download the Essential & Desirable Qualifications, Experience details, General Details and Application Form from the institute website: http://iiitvadodara.ac.in/Non_Academic.php
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Administrative Assistant Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100) As per 7th CPC
- Senior Library Assistant Rs 30000-40000/- Consolidated Per Month
- Accountant Rs 35000-45000/- Consolidated Per Month
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
It is mandatory for all candidates to fill up GOOGLE FORM available at following link on the Institute’s website and forward duly signed print copy of the same along with the Application form. Non-receipt of the same shall lead to rejection of Application.
Last date of receipt of application:-21 Feb 2022.
Interested candidates may download the Qualifications, Experience, General Details, Application Form and Formats for various certificates from the institute website: http://www.iiitvadodara.ac.in
- The complete Application along with relevant supporting documents duly self-attested and application fee (as applicable) should be sent by registered post/ speed post to “Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara, Block No. 9, C/o Government Engineering College Campus, Sector-28, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382028” so as to reach by 21 Feb 2022. Receipt of incomplete application/ application without supporting documents/ application without fee will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are required to send soft copy of the filled up Application (in PDF format) with scanned supporting documents to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, it is to be noted that sending of hard copy of filled up Application with all supporting documents (as applicable) by the due date is essential. List of the Candidates, “whose applications are received by the due date” will be published on the Institute website without screening within 15 days for the information of all concerned.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of receipt of application:-21 Feb 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara, c/o Block No.9, Government Engineering College, Sector-28, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382028, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara invited Applications from eligible candidates for the post of Non Teaching Recruitment
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org