Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 04-02-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonepat (DBRANLU) was established by the State Government of Haryana in the year 2012 under the Haryana Act No. 15 of 2012 under the name of National Law University Haryana enacted by the legislature of the State of Haryana. As a tribute to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, a great social reformer and architect of our present legal system and the Constitution, the State Legislature of Haryana through an amendment in 2014 changed the name of this university to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonepat. The University has its own space wherein the campus is coming up with high speed currently is under construction is situated in the education hub of India – Rajiv Gandhi Educational City, Rai, Sonepat – where more than thirteen renowned educational institutions and universities are located and are functional. The location provides a positive and congenial environment for legal education and professional training besides overall development of students. The University has firmly resolved to impart advanced legal education, to hone practical legal skills and inter disciplinary understanding, keeping in view the requirements of a just and equitable society.
Walk-in-interview for engagement of following Guest Faculties is scheduled to be held as per details given below
Details of Application Processing fee, No. of posts, Reservation of posts, Qualifications/Selection Criteria and instructions for application procedure etc. are available on University Website: www.dbranlu.ac.in .
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty Political Science 01 08.02.2022 (10:00 A.M)
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty Basic Computer & Electronic Research 01 09.02.2022 (01:00 P.M)
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty Hindi 01 10.02.2022 (10:00 A.M)
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty Sociology 01 10.02.2022 (01:00 P.M)
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty Economics 01 11.02.2022 (10:00 A.M)
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty History 01 11.02.2022 (01:00 P.M)
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty Law 02 12.02.2022 (10:00 A.M)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The qualifications of the above posts will be as per UGC guidelines/State Govt. norms.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
The rates of honorarium payable to Guest Faculty (Assistant Professor) @1500/- per lecture subject to maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates along with their original certificates/testimonials (with selfattested photocopies) and one latest photograph should reach in the University Campus at Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Rai, Sonipat, before one hour schedule of Interview. No TA & DA will be paid. Note: The engagement will be on purely temporary basis. The number of vacancies may be increased/decreased.
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty Political Science – 08.02.2022 (10:00 A.M)
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty Basic Computer & Electronic Research – 09.02.2022 (01:00 P.M)
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty Hindi – 10.02.2022 (10:00 A.M)
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty Sociology – 10.02.2022 (01:00 P.M)
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty Economics – 11.02.2022 (10:00 A.M)
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty History – 11.02.2022 (01:00 P.M)
- Assistant Professor-Guest Faculty Law – 12.02.2022 (10:00 A.M)
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk in Interview from 08.02.2022 (10:00 A.M) to 12.02.2022 (10:00 A.M)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions (Assistant Professor )
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.