Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 02-02-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions – the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd. and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged 23 acres of land on which stands the majestic and sprawling EDII campus.
The Institute is supporting initiatives of Central Government in the field of entrepreneurship particularly for women, youth and disadvantaged sections of society with focus on rural / sub urban areas. The Institute is also executing developmental projects of various State Governments. In addition, the Institute is working with Corporates in planning and executing their CSR activities, thus involved in wide range of activities in the area of entrepreneurship development consisting of training, research, field projects and consultancy.
A National Resource Organization engaged in Education, Research, Training and Institution Building.
Applications are invited from committed, talented and experienced professionals in the areas of:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Professionals in the Area of
- Enterprise Development
- Academics & Research
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
PG/MBA Degree in Management, Rural Management, Economics, Agriculture, Social Work, Behavioural Science, Social Sciences/Humanities, Technology or any relevant field, from a recognised Institution, preferably in first class. Candidates possessing experience in Multilateral Agencies & Global Consulting Firms, and PhD holders will be given preference.
Work experience and other requirements:
- should have a strong commitment and a proven track record of preferably more than 10 years in the field of Entrepreneurship Education & Development, Livelihoods, Micro Small Medium Enterprises, Cluster Development, CSR, Socio Economic Development Projects, Social Innovations, Government Development Projects etc.
- should be able to formulate, design and prepare proposals. Experience in writing proposals for projects (Government, Corporate & Multilateral Agencies), and in implementing projects is mandatory.
- must be able to liaison with Government and Non-Government stakeholders in Industries.
- should have prior exposure of dealing with decision makers and should be inclined towards business development & project implementation.
- must be system-oriented and a team player
- should possess excellent oral & written communication skills in English and proficiency in Computer.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Emoluments commensurate with qualification and experience.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Bengaluru / Hyderabad/Southern Regional Offices
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with updated CV along with a covering letter stating the position for which application has been made. The last date for applications is 17th February 2022.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 17th February 2022.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 – 79 – 23969154
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India invites applications from eligible candidates for Professionals positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org