Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 31-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, affiliated to the Panjab University, Chandigarh is a co-educational institution of eminence and repute offering Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Committed to imparting quality education to students and inspired by a zeal to promote higher learning. In fifty years of its existence, the College has produced great administrators, academicians, scholars, sportsmen, artists, engineers, doctors, scientists, and many more.
Applications on the prescribed proforma available on College Website are invited under 95% Grant-in-aid scheme for the following Regular posts:-
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN PUNJABI :01 (Full Time)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN CHEMISTRY: 01 (Full Time)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
• Reservation for SC/ST/Socially and Educationally Backward Class candidates and persons with disabilities will be followed as per the rules of P.U./Pb. Govt./U.T Administration/Govt. of India as the case may be. Reservation as stipulated vide Govt, of India (MHRD) Gazette Notification No. S.0.1147(E) dated 07.03.2019 will be followed.
• It is clarified that the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in a case P. Suseela & Others Vs. University Grants Commission decided on 16.3.2015 has held that only NET/SLET qualified or Ph.D under Regulations, 2009 are eligible for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor.
• The salary will be regulated as per UT Administration notification no. 28/70-1H(7)-2O15/14387 dated 10.07.2015
Dr. Navjot Kaur
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible Candidates in accordance with the qualification/conditions laid down by the U.G.C. / N.C.T.E./State Government/Panjab University may send their applications to the College within 30 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement through registered post or in person and a copy of the application be also sent to the Dean, College Development Council, Panjab University Chandigarh.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 30 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College invites applications from eligible candidates for Teaching faculty positions (Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com