Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 28-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The NS is one among the thirty-one NITs in India established under the NIT Act 2007 (Amended 2012) of the Parliament of India as Institutes of National Importance with full funding support from the Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India.
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the project entitled “Modeling of endothelial glycocalyx (EGL) and transport of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) in artery: anisotropic porous medium approach” under the SRG scheme, SERB, DST, Govt. of India in the Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
🎯 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Modeling of endothelial glycocalyx (EGL) and transport of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) in artery: anisotropic porous medium approach
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
M. Sc in Mathematics (with valid NET or GATE score) with consistently good academic record and a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA in the Master degree. Relaxation for SC/ST & PH candidates is as per GOI norms.
Good knowledge of Partial Differential Equations, Numerical Analysis, and any programming language (Matlab/Maple/Mathematica/C/C++).
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 31,000 (thirty-one thousand only) per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates (age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets), the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file on or before 24th February 2022. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- The subject of the email should be “Application for the post of JRF in SRG Project (SRG/2021/000400) in the Department of Mathematics’’
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held on 27th February 2022. The exact time of interview will be informed through email.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 25th February 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the project
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.