Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 26-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Dayananda Sagar Institutions founded in the 60s by one such visionary, late Sri Dayananda Sagar committed to take knowledge to the people, transforms today’s students into responsible citizens and professional leaders of tomorrow. Dayananda Sagar University created by an Act of the Karnataka State in 2014, built on this adorable legacy and inspired by its own milestones, meeting the needs of quality higher education in this part of the world.
DAYANANDA SAGAR UNIVERSITY, Shavige Malleswara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore-560078
Dayananda Sagar University (DSU), established under Karnataka Act No. 20 of 2013, is a part of Dayananda Sagar Institutions (DSI) which has a student strength of about 22,000. DSU is setting up its new innovation campus, sprawling over 125 acres off Kanakapura Road near Harohalli. It has six schools of study in Medicine, Engineering, Allied Health Sciences, Management, Applied Science and Humanities. The University offers state-of-the-art infrastructure, excellent academic ambience for professional growth and encouragement to entrepreneurship, innovation as well as incubation.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Pro Vice Chancellors
- Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Liberal Arts & Humanities
- Director – Research & Development (R&D)
- Director – International Collaborations
- Director – Industry Institute Relations
- Director – Innovation Labs
- Deputy Director – Alumni Relations
- Research Professors
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Research Professors – Computer Science and Electronics Engineering
- Domain areas: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics, Theory of Computing. High Performance Computing, Quantum Computing, Systems & Networking, Computer Architecture, Data Sciences, Signal & Image Processing, VLSI, Micro Electronics and Nanotechnology.
- Professors, Associate Professors & Asst. Professors
- School of Engineering Specializations: Computer Science & Engineering, AI & ML , Data Sciences and Cyber Security.
- School of Commerce & Management Studies Specializations: Banking. Finance. Supply Chain Management, Business Analytics, IT and Artificial Intelligence.
- College of Journalism and Mass Communication Specializations: Journalism and Mass Communication.
- College of Nursing Sciences Specializations: Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Community Health, Medical, Surgical and OBG.
- College of Pharmaceutical Sciences Specializations: Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacy Practice and Pharmacognosy.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Pro Vice Chancellors
Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Liberal Arts & Humanities
Candidates qualified from Premier Institutes/University in India/Abroad and with relevant experience in the similar positions in reputed organizations are preferred.
Director – Research & Development (R&D)
Candidates associated with reputed R&D organizations like DRDO/ISRO/ICMR/LRDE/BARC/NPL etc., and have proven record of obtaining and execution of Sponsored Research Projects arc preferred.
Director – International Collaborations
Candidates capable to promote internationalization and establish partnerships with international institute’s collaboration globally for student and faculty exchange, semester abroad program, student mobility, higher education opportunities and signing of MoUs with local and global educational and research institutes arc preferred.
Director – Industry Institute Relations
Candidates with IT-related background and with experience of carrying out industrial outreach programs and establishing Corporate relations which improves the employability of students, industrial research and consultancy are preferred.
Director – Innovation Labs
Candidates with experience in establishing modem laboratories in association with the industry, setting up centers of excellence, collaborative laboratories with industries and specialized testing centers for innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities are preferred.
Deputy Director – Alumni Relations
Candidates who arc capable of providing strategy and leadership to develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive program designed to provide meaningful opportunities for volunteerism, service, personal and professional development, and events & programs for alumni to enhance loyalty, dedication and support for the University are preferred.
Qualifications and experience for all the above posts will be as per AICTE / UGC/ INC and PCI norms. Candidates with Ph.D and Industrial experience are preferred.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salaries will be as per UGC norms and higher scales can be considered for deserving candidates.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
How to apply: Log on https://www.dsu.edu.in/careers ->>Apply Now Fill the form and upload the CV within 15 days from the date of this advertisement.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 15 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org