Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 24-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), established by Reserve Bank of India, is the premier Institute of Banking Technology in the country. The Institute spearheads efforts in providing state-of-the-art technologies for the Banking and Financial Sector by interfacing Applied Research and Development, Academics, Executive Education, Practice and Consultancy so as to continuously enable the technology transformation of the Banking and Financial Sector in India and make it future-ready
The Institute is carrying out a SERB-funded research project on “Developing Reverse Engineering Resilient Hardware Accelerators during Architectural Synthesis”. The objective of the project is to design a reverse engineering attack resilient Hardware Accelerator (HA) by developing robust algorithms to enhance the reverse engineering complexity. In order to contribute to this major research project, applications are invited from candidates for the following Junior Research Fellow temporary project positions:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow
🎯 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
☛ Developing Reverse Engineering Resilient Hardware Accelerators during Architectural Synthesis
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
• To design, develop, and demonstrate different hardware security algorithms.
• To design and implement a secure application-specific processor.
• To synthesize and simulate design during High-level Synthesis (HLS) and Register Transfer Level (RTL).
• To carry out any other responsibilities assigned by the Institute
❖ First-class regular BE/B.Tech / ME/M.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE or any other directly related streams from a recognised Institute with a consistently good academic record throughout.
❖ Qualified CSIR-UGC NET or GATE in Computer Science or Electronics & Communications.
❖ Preference will be given to candidates interested in pursuing their Ph.D.
• The candidate should have hands-on knowledge of HLS and RTL tools.
• Knowledge in RTL synthesis algorithms, datapath or high-level synthesis.
• Knowledge in FPGA architecture, VHDL and Verilog based design.
• Strong communication skills and a quick learner.
• Strong background in computer algorithms and data structures.
• Strong background in high-level programming languages (JAVA, Python).
• Hands-on experience of FPGA-based prototyping or emulation of complex SoCs
• Good understanding of the issues involved in ASIC to FPGA RTL preparation
• Experience with design, verification, and validation Knowledge of Digital Design, VHDL/Verilog, Synthesis, Simulation, and FPGA architectures such as Xilinx Spartan 7 and Altera Cyclone V.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may forward a Covering Letter and Filled-in application along with the copies / scanned copies of all the required documents to “The Human Resources Department, IDRBT, Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 57” or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach the Institute latest by February 10, 2022.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before February 10, 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology invites applications from eligible candidates for JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org