Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 24-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
AIIMS Deoghar is one of the Apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY), which planned to set up new AIIMS institutions in under served areas of the country with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and in attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training, These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields.
Online applications are invited for the following faculty posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT/ DEPUTATION BASIS in VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar (Jharkhand). The posts are advertised as per the advertisement numbers mentioned in the relevant column
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Additional Professor
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Burns & Plastic Surgery
- Cardiothoracic And Vasculary Surgery
- Community And Family Medicine
- Endocrinology And Metabolism
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Medical Oncology/Hematology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obstetrics And Gynaecology
- Paediatrics Surgery
- Pathology/ Lab. Medicine
- Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Radio Digonosis
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Oncology
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualification of the Posts are as under:- (For teaching experience only experience of MCI recognized medical college will be considered. Experience of Physiotherapy / Homeopathic/ Ayurvedic/ Nursing College will not be accepted.)
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit Official website Click Here
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Professor A PB-4 (Rs 37,400-67,000) with AGP of Rs 10,500 (Pre-revised) corresponding to Level-14-A (Rs 1,68,900- 2,20,400) of 7th CPC read with letter no. V16020/28/2017-INI-I (Pt.) dated 23.08.2018 of MoH&FW, Govt. of India, plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only. Up to 40% of posts of Professors will get Higher Administrative (HAG) scale Level 15 subject to clearance of the prescribed process
- Additional Professor
A PB-4 (Rs 37,400-67,000) with AGP of Rs 9,500 (Pre-revised) corresponding to Level-13-A2+ (Rs 1,48,200- 2,11,400) of 7th CPC read with letter no. V16020/28/2017-INI-I (Pt.) dated 23.08.2018 of MoH&FW, Govt. of India, plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only.
- Associate Professor
A PB-4 (Rs 37,400-67,000) with AGP of Rs 9,000 (Pre-revised) corresponding to Level-13-Al+ (Rs 1,38,300- 2,09,200) of 7th CPC read with letter no. V16020/28/2017-INI-I (Pt.) dated 23.08.2018 of MoH&FW, Govt. of India, plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only.
- Assistant Professor
A PB-3 (Rs 15,600-39, 100) with AGP of Rs 8,000 (Pre-revised) corresponding to Level-12 (Rs 1,01,500-1,67,400) of 7th CPC read with letter no. V16020/28/2017-INI-I (Pt.) dated 23.08.2018 of MoH&FW, Govt. of India, plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only.
After 3 years Assistant Professors will move to level 13 of the Pay Matrix
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Application Process: – The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria in all respect are required to apply through ONLINE process. Please visit AIIMS Patna website https://aiimspatna.org for online application. The closing date of online applications will be 30 days from advertisement of the post in Employment Newspaper.
- A copy of the online application can be downloaded. A print out of the online submitted application, Proof of application fee deposited by Online Mode along with the requisite documents as per Para 10 of General Conditions, is to be self-attested, and sent by Speed post/ Registered post only addressed to Recruitment Cell, AIIMS Patna, Phulwarisharif, Patna-801507. It should be posted within one
day after the last date of online submission of application.
- The applicants are required to register themselves at AIIMS Patna recruitment portal through link available at recruitment page at https://aiimspatna.org
The envelope containing the printout of the online application should be printed/ written with: “Application for the post of ……………………………………………….. in the department of ……………… (Advt. No) ……………….. on Direct Recruitment basis” to Recruitment Cell, AIIMS Patna.
The candidates applying on deputation are to fill up online application form available in AIIMS Patna portal and then send the self-attested form with Annexure 1-4 and other required documents to Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar, Panchayat Training Institute, Daburgram, Jasidih, Deoghar-814142, Jharkhand. Separate application is required for each post. The candidates are advised to send the advance copy of documents to the Recruitment Cell, AIIMS Deoghar posted just one day after the last date of filling of online application form. The detail vacancy circular will be available on the website i.e. www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in/ www.aiimspatna.org/ www.pmssymohfw.nic.in
Mail to: email@example.com (for direct recruitment)/
firstname.lastname@example.org (only for deputation)
Contact No.: +91-6207579740 (Only for Online Application Form Related Query) 9:00 AM to 5:00 PMon all days except on holidays & 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturdays.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The closing date of online applications will be 30 days from advertisement of the post in Employment Newspaper
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.