Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 21-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Rajas International School (TRIS) offers an idyllic and conducive environment for holistic development for its students, enabling them to nurture their latent and potential talents and emerge out as independent, confident and virtuous young citizens and be the change that they wish to see in this world. At TRIS we believe that children should learn, laugh, share and blossom together. We have all new generation facilities that support 21st century learning and teaching process so that every child can come to school with a smile.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- School: IB / IGCSE / CBSE
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
☛ Experience : 09-13 yrs as Principal
☛ Remuneration : Best In Industry & Experience base
☛ Education : BA., B.Ed PG-MA / Plus
☛ Industry Type : Institution/SCHOOL (CBSE/IGCSE)
☛ Functional Area : Teaching / Administration
☛ Employment Type : Full Time
☛ Role Category : Faculty
☛ Job Location : Kottayam , KL
❖ Experience in a leadership role with IGCSE/IB School for a minimum of 10 + years as Principal or Head of School.
❖ Administratively & Academically Sound
❖ Must have been a part of one start-up school so that they understand the growing needs.
❖ Very high on Emotional intelligence (EQ)
❖ Should be front-facing, enjoying engaging with Stakeholders.
❖ Excellent communication skills, clam, child friendly.
❖ Age between 45- 50 Years
- Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee school activities and staff, including teachers from Nursery to Grade AS Level (Till now).
- Implement new technology in schools to simplify procedures and day-to-day operations
- Look after schedules and timetables of classes
- Oversee students to meet their learning objectives
- Develop, organize, sort-out and maintain school’s curriculum
- Monitor and observe teachers and evaluate their performance
- Come-up with programs and ideas which attract new entrants for admissions
- Conduct parent-teacher meetings to talk about student’s advancement and conduct
- Evaluate test/ exam results of students to know where each and every student rank
- Counsel and discipline students
- Organize professional development programs, cultural events, annual days and workshops for students and staff
- Manage the school’s budget, supplies, and maintenance
- Ensure security for students, staff, and visitors
- Oversee day-to-day school operations
- Set learning goals for students and teachers based on national curriculum
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may send their detailed resume along with a passport size photo and all the necessary supporting documents (Degree, Experience certificates, PAN, Aadhaar, Testimonies, achievements) as a soft copy to the email Id mentioned below. Alternatively candidates can send the same as a hard copy addressed to the Principal of the School.
Email ID email@example.com
The Rajas International School
Homeo College Road
Kurichy, Kottayam – 686532
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Principal Recruitment Notification by HR Department on 21st January 2022
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com