Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 21-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES – NON TEACHING POSITIONS RECRUITMENT 2022
💺 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers over 50 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programmes are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies and Habitat Studies. TISS is a research university with M. Phil. and Ph. D. programme and basic and applied research in a range of areas. A high degree of freedom and autonomy shape the positive work ethos and creativity in the Institute facilitating strong linkages between education, research, field action and Dissemination. The Institute provides significant space and resources for basic and policy research; and has research collaboration with some of the best universities and institutions across all continents. TISS offers a very challenging but fulfilling academic environment and opportunity to scholars committed to creating a just society through education, generation of knowledge and field action, and invites interested scholars in Social Sciences and allied disciplines located within and outside India to apply for faculty positions in its schools and centres.
The Institute is currently looking for bright candidate to work with the IT Service Management Centre for developing and managing applications. Applications are invited for the below post to be appointed on Contractual basis for a period of one year initially and extendable based on performance of the candidate and requirement of the Institute.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Software Developer- Python
- Software Developer(JAVA)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Software Developer(JAVA)- 2Nos
Qualification: B.E / B.TECH (Computer science / IT) / MCA / B.Com / M.Com with 55% aggregate mark and Knowledge of Software development.
1. Candidates must have an experience in developing web based applications specifically using Java, Struts/Spring, postgresql / mysql.
2. Experience of working with jsp,java script, jquery , CSS html and ajax
3. Experience in working with version control systems like GIT, SVN, CVS willbe preferred.
4. Experience in development of any accounting ERP applications (preferred)
Duties and Responsibilities: To develop and manage applications, training, testing and documentation of developed applications in Java, Struts and DB
Experience & Salary: 2 to 4 year of experience in above mentioned skills.
Software Developer- Python (3 Nos.)
Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Engg./Science/Application or equivalent with minimum of 55% of aggregate marks.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in developing web based applications specifically using Python.
- Experience in working with either Django (Preferred) or Flask.
- Working knowledge with database like Postgres(Preferred) or MySQLand writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge withGit or any other version control system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Fully involve in the end-to-end software development life cycle.
- Support and Maintain existing web applications.
- Investigate functional problems,finding and fixing defects as needed.
- Write SQL queries to generate the required data.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Software Developer- Python Salary (consolidate salary per month): Rs. 35,000/-to 40,000/-
- Software Developer(JAVA) Rs. 35000 to 45000 /- (consolidated salary per month)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Mumbai, Maharashtra | TISS- Tuljapur Off-Campus | TISS-Mumbai Campus
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply Now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute’s website at www.tiss.edu.
There is no application fee for the above post.
Candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
Candidates will be informed over e-mail and/or mobile phone for telephonic and personal interview at TISS, Mumbai.
The above positions will be filled on contract basis for a period of one year which may be extended and will be recruited based on the availability of the post or provisions.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for receiving application is January 30, 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, VN Purav Marg, Deonar, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Advertisement for the post of Software Developer(Python), ITSMC, TISS, Mumbai
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Advertisement for the post of Software Developer (JAVA),ITSMC, TISS, Mumbai
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.