Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY AND NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 19-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SECURITIES MARKETS (NISM) – TEACHING FACULTY AND NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is a premier institute established by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the regulator for securities markets in India. The Institute currently offers two-year Post Graduate Program in Securities Market PGDM (SM) and one-year full-time Post Graduate Certification in Securities Market (PGCSM). The Institute is also in the process of introducing full time/part time online courses in the area of Quantitative Finance, Financial Engineering, Risk Management, Data Science, Treasury Management, Securities Law, Fin-Tech, Warehousing and logistics Management and other areas relevant to the securities market. Furthermore, the Institute certifies market intermediaries and has recently introduced online remote proctored certification exams. The Institute also conducts capacity building programs among the stakeholders in the securities markets through professional education, financial literacy, enhancing governance standards and fostering policy-based research in Securities Markets.
Currently, NISM is functioning from its state-of-the-art campus on a 70-acre plot of land at Patalganga (around 45 minutes’ drive from Vashi, Navi Mumbai). For more details, please visit NISM’s website www.nism.ac.in.
NISM invites applications for a number of faculty positions for the post of Dean/ Senior Professor, Professor Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the following subjects/domain:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Senior Professor
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Deputy General Manager/General Manager (IT)
- General Manager (General Stream)
- Deputy General Manager (Marketing and Communication)
- Assistant Manager/Manager (General Stream)
- Financial Markets & Securities Markets – Corporate Finance, Securities Analysis, Equity Valuation, Portfolio Management, Mergers & Acquisitions, etc.
- Banking & International Finance – Banking, Financial Services, Treasury, Forex Markets, International Finance, etc.
- Financial Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics and Quantitative Finance – General area of Financial Mathematics, Financial Statistics, Areas of Applied Mathematics including matrix analysis, numerical analysis, scientific computation, stochastic calculus, portfolio optimization, Econometrics, Computational Finance, etc.
Faculty having teaching experience in the area of Data Science, Fintech, etc. would be preferred.
- Derivatives & Risk Management – Financial Derivatives, Financial Engineering, Financial Risk, Risk Analysis, Risk Management, Risk Modelling, Commodity Derivatives, etc.
- Legal – Law, Securities law and Regulations, Corporate Law and related laws.
- Business Communication
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Dean/Senior Professor/Professor: Candidates should have Ph.D. or equivalent qualification with consistently high academic track record throughout; research and publications in and a minimum of ten (10) years of post-Ph.D teaching and research experience.
Associate Professor: Candidates should have a Ph.D. or equivalent with a consistently high academic track record, high quality research and publications and post-qualification experience of minimum six (6) years teaching and research.
Assistant Professor: Candidates should have a Ph.D. or equivalent with a brilliant academic record. Candidates who have submitted thesis for award of Ph.D are also eligible to apply. However, their appointment will be confirmed only after the due award of Ph.D to them within one year of appointment.
In addition to the above, the Faculty members should have demonstrated ability to teach in post-graduate and executive development programmes of the Institute. They shall be responsible for carrying out research, designing and teaching courses, conducting executive development programmes, web-based education, institution development activities, consultancy and other activities assigned from time to time. In addition, they are expected to contribute to academic administration as per the norms set by the Institute. The faculty is governed by workload norms as stipulated by the institute from time to time.
Deputy General Manager/General Manager (IT) Minimum Qualification: First class Graduate / First class Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication from a reputed Institute. Candidates with experience of working in financial sector is desirable.
General Manager (General Stream) Minimum Qualification: First class Post Graduate Degree or Equivalent in Finance/Securities Markets /Commerce/Economics/ Marketing/Operation/ Retail/ Social Media from a reputed Institute.
Deputy General Manager (Marketing and Communication) Minimum Qualification: First class Post Graduate Degree or Equivalent in Marketing/ Retail/ Social Media etc from a reputed Institute.
Assistant Manager/Manager (General Stream) Minimum Educational Qualification: First class Post Graduate Degree or Equivalent in HR/Finance/Securities Markets (includes one-year Post Graduate Diploma course offered by NISM.)/Commerce/Economics/ Marketing/Operation/ Retail/ Social Media from a reputed Institute.Candidates with additional IT knowledge/work experience is desirable.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Pay scales (AICTE approved, as per Seventh Central Pay Commission) and other allowances commensurate with qualification and experience, as applicable.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates, who are in service of Govt./Quasi-Govt. organisations/Public Sector Undertakings and applying for the above Faculty positions on contract basis, shall produce a “No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interaction and a proper discharge certificate before appointment.
- Candidates who are in service of Govt./ Quasi-Govt. organisations/Public Sector Undertakings and applying for the above Faculty positions on deputation basis, shall route their applications through their employers. They shall also furnish vigilance clearance (major/minor penalties, if any, imposed during last 10 years) and Annual Confidential Reports for last 5 years along with the application.
- Candidates are required to apply On-Line before 5 PM, 10 February, 2022 through the website www.nism.ac.in by clicking at “Recruitment” on homepage and following the instructions thereafter. In case of any issues/difficulty in filling the application online, please feel free to connect with us at email@example.com.
- Physical applications or applications that are incomplete, or received after the prescribed time and date, will not be considered.
Apply for Deputy General Manager/General Manager (IT)
Apply for Deputy General Manager (Marketing and
Apply for General Manager (General Stream)
Apply for Assistant Manager/Manager (General Stream)
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 10 February, 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📧 ONLINE APPLICATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
National Institute of Securities Markets, Plot No. 82, NISM Bhavan, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Securities Markets invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty ( Dean/ Senior Professor, Professor Associate Professor and Assistant Professor )and Non Teaching positions (Deputy General Manager/General Manager (IT) / General Manager (General Stream) / Deputy General Manager (Marketing and Communication)/ Assistant Manager/Manager (General Stream))
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com