Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 18-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
BIRLA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Birla Institute of Management Technology was established in 1988 under the aegis of the Birla Academy of Art and Culture, and supported by Birla group of companies. Late Basant Kumar Birla and Sarala Birla, chairperson of B K Birla Group of companies are the founders of the business school.BIMTECH is mini India in its formation every year. It has students coming almost from all the states of India, and also from few foreign countries. BIMTECH is like a school where international business endeavors are also made. Its mix of nationalities, cultural backgrounds, academic and professional experiences make BIMTECH one of the most exciting and enriching business schools in the country.
Applications are invited for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Adjunct faculty in different management areas in regular scale as well as Research Track Faculty for our full-time and Online Program.
BIMTECH, Greater Noida, invites applications for Regular Faculty and Research Track Faculty positions from exceptionally bright and motivated candidates with an established record of high quality research and experience in online and off-line teaching for the following faculty positions.
Position: Asst. Professor/Associate Professor/Adjunct Faculty
Area: 1. Finance (Financial Accounting /ML and Al Fintech/ Data Science / Cryptocurrency and Smart Contract/ Corporate Finance / Wealth Management / Derivatives), 2. Marketing (Marktech / Marketing Analytics / B2B Marketing/ Sales & Distribution Management / CRM /Retail Management) 3. Business Communication (Online Communication)
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Adjunct faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Financial Accounting
- Fintech / ML and AI for FinTech / Data Science
- Cryptocurrency and Smart Contracts
- Corporate Finance
- Fixed Income Securities
- Project Finance
- Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Marketing Marktech
- Marketing Analytics
- B2B Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Sales and Distribution Management
Business Communication –On-line Communication
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Please visit https://www.bimtech.ac.in/career/faculty-vacancies/ for Application Form and other details.
- Candidates should be Indian citizens and people of Indian origin including NRI/PIO status with Ph.D./FPM (in Management and/or related subject) from universities/institutions of repute from anywhere in the world.
- Candidates must possess minimum 60% marks (or equivalent CGPA) throughout their academic profile starting from Higher Secondary examination (class 12 onwards). Board and University Rank Holders will be given preference.
- Those who have submitted their Ph.D/FPM theses and are awaiting award of the degree are also eligible. However, the selection will be conveyed only after confirmation of award of the Ph.D./FPM degree.
- The upper age limits as on 1st Jan. 2022 for Asst. Professor, Associate Professor are 32 and 45 years respectively.
- A track record of minimum 2 publications in FT50, ABDC A*/A category journal demonstrating research potential of the candidate is essential.
- Online teaching experience is necessary with familiarity of new teaching tools.
- Practitioners from the industry with prior teaching experience in off line and online teaching and conversant with the latest teaching tools are encouraged to apply. They must have a PGDM/MBA degree.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
• For Regular Faculty: As per AICTE pay scales (7th Pay Commission)
• For Research Track Faculty: Rs. 12 Lakh to 15 Lakh per annum
Perks for Both Categories:
• Health Insurance for sum assured Rs.8 Lakh
• Interest-Free Home and Vehicle Loan facility up to Rs. 15 Lakh
💺 JOB LOCATION
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please visit https://www.bimtech.ac.in/career/faculty-vacancies/ for Application Form and other details. The last date for online submission Is Jan. 31,2022.
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form (MS- Word only) available on official website https://www.bimtech.ac.in/career/faculty-vacancies and send the soft copy only to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31stJanuary, 2022. Please note that we do not accept CVs, hard copy or pdf formats of the application.
Please mention the category e.g. Asst. Professor / Associate professor / Adjunct Faculty in the subject line of the e-mail.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for uploading Application is 31stJanuary, 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
1800 5723 999
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Birla Institute of Management Technology, Plot Number 5, Knowledge Park 2, NCR, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Birla Institute of Management Technology invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty Position
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org