Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 17-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🎯 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal is located in Mangalore City, Karnataka State, India. The Institute was established as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC) in 1960, and upgraded as National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) in 2002. Mangalore is the headquarters of the coastal district of Dakshina Kannada, and boasts an important centre of education, business and trade in the state. Sri. U. Srinivasa Mallya, a visionary and a philanthropist, contributed immensely to the development of the coastal region of Karnataka, and his effort towards establishment of KREC (now NITK) is the most significant one. In recognition of his role as the founder and architect of the institute, the campus premises is named after him as Srinivasnagar.
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow (1 No.), Junior Research Fellow(3 No.s) and Field Assistant (1 No.) in the Virtual Lab Phase-2 project. The appointment will be purely temporary for a period maximum up to March 31, 2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- Field Assistant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Senior Research Fellow ME/M.Tech in Geological Technology & Geoinfomatics with minimum 75% marks. Candidate should have software knowledge of QGIS, ArcGIS, ENVI, SNAP, ERDAS, AutoCAD etc. And knowledge in 3D modelling, Virtual Lab Development,geological mapping using satellite data, GPS Survey, Image Processing etc.
- Junior Research Fellow BE/BTech in Geological Technology and Geoinfomatics with minimum 65% marks. Candidate should have software knowledge of QGIS, ArcGIS, ENVI, AutoCAD, ERDAS etc. And knowledge in google earth engine, Virtual Lab Development, digital image processing, geological mapping using satellite data etc.
- Junior Research Fellow BE/BTech in Mechanical/Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 50% marks. Candidate should have knowledge of UAV building and piloting, solid works, Virtual Lab Development etc. with minimum 2 years of experience in UAV building & flying and in UAV 3D mapping for DEM creation.
- Field Assistant SSLC with minimum 70% marks. Candidate should have knowledge of metal fabrication/vehicle fabrication, PCB design in KiCAD, machining process, etc.
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Senior Research Fellow Rs. 18,000/ –
- Junior Research Fellow Rs. 16,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow Rs. 16,000/-
- Field Assistant Rs. 12,000/
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for Senior Research Fellow (1 No.), Junior Research Fellow (3 No.s ) and Field Assistant (1 No.) should be present for software proficiency test and a technical interview on 2nd February 2022 at NITK Surathkal. Report at 9 am at Center for System Design, NITK Surathkal with applications along with passport size photo on plain paper, original certificates and a self-attested copy of original certificates. Candidates must bring laptops for the software proficiency test with appropriate software installed.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for submission of application is 2nd February 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Technology Karnataka Applications are invited from interested candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow (1 No.), Junior Research Fellow(3 No.s) and Field Assistant (1 No.) in the Virtual Lab Phase-2 project
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.