Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 13-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
AZIM PREMJI UNIVERSITY – TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2022
🎯 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Azim Premji University was established in 2010 by the Azim Premji Foundation. The Foundation works extensively with the public school systems in many states in India, with a clear purpose – to contribute to a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society. The University supports Education and related fields of human development through its programmes of study that prepare professionals with integrity, competence and social commitment. Our research programmes contribute to knowledge relevant to these fields.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Faculty Positions in English
Applicants working in the broad areas of English and Cultural Studies but are especially interested in the following:
- Translation Studies: Candidates with a proven track record in translating from or into an Indian language (other than English) are encouraged to apply
- Creative and Academic Writing: Candidates must have demonstrable ability to develop and teach courses on writing and communication for undergraduates
- English Literature: Encourage applications from candidates who can teach across core areas in literary studies
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- An advanced degree in English, Cultural Studies or related areas
- A strong commitment to teaching reading and writing in a diverse classroom
- Active research agenda and a willingness to contribute to an undergraduate English curriculum grounded in the Indian context
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please email us the following documents at <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the subject line “Application for English”.
- Short (one-two page) personal statement about yourself
- Teaching statement (courses you have taught, if any)
- Research statement
- Brief description of a course you would like to develop and teach for BA English students in our priority areas
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two samples of scholarship (working papers, published articles or others)
- Three letters of reference
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 31 January 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Azim Premji University, PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block Hosur Road, beside NICE Road, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Azim Premji University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.