Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 10-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY TIRUCHIRAPPALLI – NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (also known as NIT Trichy or NITT), formerly called as Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli, is a public technical and research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1964, it is one of India’s oldest, most selective, and most prestigious technical universities. It is located in a campus of 800 acres . NIT Trichy is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 and is one of the institutions of the National Institutes of Technology (NITs) system. The university focuses exclusively on science, technology, engineering, management, and architecture.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Data Entry Operator/Technical associate for the DST-SEED, GOI project titled “A Versatile Portable Framework for Economic & Skill Empowerment of Women’s Sustainable Livelihoods through Digital Literacy” in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Data Entry Operator/ Technical Associate
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Data Entry Operator/ Technical Associate- B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT or equivalent. Minimum 60% or 6.5CGPA in UG from a recognized University/ Institute.
1. Purchase of Equipment and inventories for the project.
2. To manage the software related issues and software updation.
3. To verify the daily transactions and customer care services.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Salary Data Entry Operator/Technical Associate – Rs. 15,000/- (Consolidated)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates may send the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) along with the relevant supporting documents by email to: email@example.com with the subject marked as “Application-DST-SEED”. Also, the candidates need to fill the google form: https://forms.gle/RahdtF5DRSpRQzkV6
▪ Preference will be given to the candidate who is having good academic record, research potential, relevant experience. However, the selection of the candidate would be based on their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
▪ The date of written test and interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail. No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the written test and the interview.
▪ The selection committee decision is final. If any applicant is found to canvass in any manner, the candidate selection shall be summarily rejected.
▪ The candidate selected for the above post will be permitted to register for Higher studies (M.S. (by Research) /Ph.D) as per NITT rules and regulations.
▪ The last date for receipt of applications is 25.01.2022
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 25.01.2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu – 620 015, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Data Entry Operator/ Technical Associate
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.