Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 07-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ALLAHABAD – TEACHING ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute Of Information Technology Established in 1999, as a center of excellence in Information Technology and allied areas. Institute was conferred the Deemed University status by Govt. of India in the year 2000. With an enduring dedication to the pursuit of excellence, IIIT-A offers unparalleled students experiences across a broad spectrum of academic environment.IIIT-A’s administrative office deals with the diverse range of issues including human resource, financial activities, research administration and student affairs.Living and learning are intimately interwined at IIIT-A. Extra-curricular programmes, organizations, performances, forums and athletics beckon students, faculty and staff as well as neighbours from the communities around us. Extending into an area of 100 acres, the campus is imaginatively laid out with a picturesque landscape. The campus provides all essential amenities for community living, including Staff Club, Health Centre, Shopping Centre, Banks, ATMs, Community Centre, etc.
Online applications are invited for the position of TRA (Teaching Research Associate)/TRF (Teaching Research Fellow) for the duration of maximum 3 years (on purely temporary basis) in the Department of Information Technology
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- TRA (Teaching Research Associate) Department of Information Technology
- TRF (Teaching Research Fellow) Department of Information Technology
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- TRA (Teaching Research Associate)
- Essential Qualifications Submitted PhD Thesis, Final Defense Awaited. Additional Desirable
- One publication in SCI Journal
- TRF (Teaching Research Fellow)
- Essential Qualifications Ph.D
- Additional Desirable Qualifications One publication in SCI Journal
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- TRA (Teaching Research Associate) Department of Information Technology Remuneration 65,000/- per month (fixed)
- TRF (Teaching Research Fellow) Remuneration 70,000/- per month (fixed)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- The appointment will be for 3 years only on purely temporary basis, subject to the performance review after the completion
of every 11 months.
- If accommodation is provided, standard deductions, for accommodation/ license fee and electricity charges etc. will be made
from the remuneration as per Institute’s norms.
- Interested candidates may send their updated resume on or before 10.01.2022 latest by 5 pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The Last date for online application submission is 10.01.2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Devghat, Jhalwa, Prayagraj-211015, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad invites applications from eligible candidates for the TRA (Teaching Research Associate)/TRF (Teaching Research Fellow) positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org