Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 07-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
CEPT University, established in 1962, is focused on understanding, designing, planning, constructing, and managing human habitat. Its teaching programs are designed to build thoughtful professionals and its research programs aim to deepen the understanding of human habitat. CEPT University also undertakes advisory projects to further the goal of making habitats more livable. Faculties at the University function as a collaborative of full-time faculty members and highly engaged practitioners who share teaching and institutional responsibilities. The University comprises five faculties. The Faculty of Architecture was established as the ‘School of Architecture’ in 1962. It focuses on design in the private realm. The Faculty of Planning, focused on planning in the public realm, was established in 1972 as the ‘School of Planning’. The Faculty of Technology, which concentrates on engineering and construction, was established in 1982 as the ‘School of Building Science and Technology’. The Faculty of Design was established in 1991 as the ‘School of Interior Design’. It deals with habitat related interiors, crafts, systems, and products. Faculty of Management was established in 2013 and it focuses on Habitat and Project Management.
ATMA and CEPT University are seeking a Creative Assistant – ATMA for the ATMA building and its environs. The facilities would be available for architecture, design, literary, academic, cultural and industry events.
The building has an air conditioned auditorium and a hall on the ground floor, two large halls and an open lobby on the first floor and a hall on the second floor. These would be used to curate events, exhibitions and displays. The original design has a provision for a cafeteria which should be made functional.
The engagement of the Creative Assistant – ATMA is a Full-time position. The position will report to Program Director- ATMA. We are looking for professionals, who possess excellent administration, analytical skills, and communication skills with an understanding of various operative processes.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION / DEPARTMENT
- Creative Assistant – ATMA
- Ahmedabad Textile Mills Association
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Managing social media, communication, and coordination related tasks for events management etc.
- Making communication materials (posters / brochures) for events and enquiries, for relevant online platforms, providing support with software’s and applications.
- Managing calendar, organizing meetings for exhibitions or events.
- Showing the premises to visitors / enquirers.
- Assist in developing concept for a new website for the association and manage it.
- Masters’ Degree in Management, Arts, Architecture or equivalent and with over 3 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Proficient in understanding & use of graphics and with aesthetic sense.
- Working familiarity with Adobe Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop is preferrable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint is needed.
- Knowledge and experience with CANVA will be preferred.
- Time management and organizational skills with meeting set deadlines and attention to detail is essential
- Strong coordination and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Proficient in understanding & use of graphics / publication applications and social media tools
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ The salary and benefits will match with the best practices.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
For applications, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include “Creative Assistant – ATMA” in the subject line. For more information about CEPT University, please visit www.cept.ac.in
Priority consideration will be given to applications received by 15-Jan-2021, although the review process will continue until the position is filled in.
The University will only contact those candidates whose skills and background best fit the needs of the open position.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 15-Jan-2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
CEPT University, Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, University Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380009, Gujarat , INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
CEPT University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Creative Assistant – ATMA positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Saturday January 15th, 2022