Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 06-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
HIMACHAL PRADESH UNIVERSITY – TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Himachal Pradesh University was founded on July 22, 1970. It is located at Summer Hill which is at a distance of 5 kms from the main town, Shimla. The University is nestled amidst tall and lush green trees of deodars, oats, pines and rhododendrons. The location of the University presents a panoramic natural view among the woods, settled around Summer Hill. The camps where one half bathes in the fresh sun towards the east and another half in the grandeur of unique sunset on the West. Overlooking snow peaked majestic mountain ranges add to the lofty ideals and vision of the university. Its salubrious climate and calmness presents congenial atmosphere to pursue higher studies. The University campus occupies an area of 200 acres and has been designed to possess a distinctive architectural style. Himachal Pradesh University is the only multi-faculty and affiliating University in the state. It firmly believes in what India’s first Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru said in his oft. Cited convocation address at the University of Allahabad, “A University stands for humanism, for tolerance, for region, for progress, for the adventure of ideas and for the search for truth. It stands for the onward march of the human race towards even higher.
Reference invited to the Advertisement No.Rectt-18/2020 dated 01.06.2020, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for the recruitment of the following posts of Category B, C & D on regular/contract/daily wages basis in Himachal Pradesh University.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
The candidates who have already applied against the advertisement No. Rectt-18/2020 dated 01.06.2020 need not to apply again. However, they may upload additional information, if any.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Librarian, HPU Main Library
- Assistant Librarian, RC Dharamshala
- Medical Officer (Dental)
- Medical Officer (Allopathic)
- Assistant Architect
- Public Relation Officer (PRO)
- System Analyst (UIT)
- Computer Programmer
- Law Officer
- Assistant Librarian
- Junior Office Assistant (IT)
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts)
- Language Teacher (LT)
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Basic Trained Teacher (JBTT)
- Driver (H/V)
- Driver (L/V)
- Auxiliary Nurse Mid Wife
- Mess Helper
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit official website: Click here
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Librarian (on regular basis) Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000+10000AGP
- Assistant Librarian, HPU Main Library (on regular basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100+6000AGP
- Assistant Librarian, RC Dharamshala (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100+6000AGP
- Medical Officer (Dental) (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100+5400GP
- Medical Officer (Allopathic) (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100+5400GP
- Assistant Architect (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100+5400GP
- Public Relation Officer (PRO) (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+5000GP
- System Analyst (UIT) (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+5000GP
- Computer Programmer (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+5000GP
- Law Officer (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+4400GP
- Assistant Librarian, (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200+ 2400GP
- Clerk (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200+1900GP
- Junior Office Assistant (IT) (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200+1950GP
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts) (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200+1950GP
- Language Teacher (LT) (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200+3200GP
- Data Entry Operator (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200+1900GP
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+3800GP
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+3800 GP
- Conductor (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200+1900 GP.
- Junior Basic Trained Teacher (JBTT) (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200+3000GP
- Driver (H/V) (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs.5910-20200+2000GP
- Driver (L/V) (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200+2000GP
- Auxiliary Nurse Mid Wife (on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs.5910-20200+1900GP.
- Peon (on daily wages basis, rates as notified by Govt, of H.P.)
- Chowkidar (on daily wages basis, rates as notified by Govt, of H.P.)
- Mali (on daily wages basis, rates as notified by Govt, of H.P.)
- Beldar (on daily wages basis, rates as notified by Govt, of H.P.)
- Mess Helper (on daily wages basis, rates as notified by Govt of H.P.)
- Sewerman (on daily wages basis, rates as notified by Govt, of H.P.)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The interested candidates may apply through Online Recruitment Portal of the University i.e. https://recruitment.hpushimla.in/ or http://www.hpuuniv.ac.in.The online application can be filled up from 07.01.2022 to 29.01.2022. Thereafter the link will be disabled.
The applicants for the post(s) of Librarian and Asstt. Librarian mentioned at sr. no. 1 to 3 must submit their hardcopy of online application form along with relevant documents in support of the information uploaded in the online application by 14.02.2022 upto 05:00 p.m. However, the candidate residing in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Ladakh, Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram Arunachal Pradesh, Pangi and Bhannour Sub Division of Chamba District, Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla District, Kinnaur Districts and Lahul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receiving of hardcopy of online application form shall be 22.02.2022 Upto 05:00 p.m., addressed to The Incharge, Recruitment Branch, H.P. University, Gyan Path, Summer Hill, Shimla-171005(H.P.). The University will not be responsible for any postal delay. No extra opportunity shall be provided to the applicants to produce appropriate certificates at later stage.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 29.01.2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📧 ONLINE APPLICATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
0177-2633406 and 2833510
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171005, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Himachal Pradesh University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Librarian / Assistant Librarian/ Medical Officer / Assistant Architect/ Public Relation Officer / System Analyst/ Computer Programmer / Law Officer / Assistant Librarian/ Clerk / Junior Office Assistant/ Language Teacher / Data Entry Operator/ Junior Engineer / Conductor / Junior Basic Trained Teacher / Driver Auxiliary Nurse/ Peon / Chowkidar / Mali / Beldar/ Mess Helper / Sewerman positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org