Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 05-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
VELLORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (VIS) – TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
VIS currently offers national and international syllabus for Grades 5 to 8 (for the academic year 2021-22). State of the art facilities in Academics, Administration, Boarding, IT, Sports, Visual & Performing Arts complement the education at VIS.VIS firmly believes in the power of the environment in influencing the thought process of a child.The child shall grow into a well-rounded personality and world citizen – facing challenges in an affirmative and vigorous manner, to help them contribute their best to the society.VIS has taken shape in 35 acres of green surroundings amidst 1500 acres of reserve forest area, yet close to Chennai, within 5 km from major IT parks.
Proposed boards (From Grade V onwards) – ICCSE ICSE
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Principal (PR1)
- Faculty Positions
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- ENGLISH – (E02)
- TAMIL – (T03)
- MATHEMATICS – (M04)
- CHEMISTRY – (C05)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE – (S06)
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION – (PE07)
- DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY – (DT08)
- ART-MUSIC/FINE/PERFORMING ARTS – (A09)
- FRENCH – (F10)
- HOSTEL WARDEN (BOYS/GIRLS) – (WA11)
- LIBRARIAN – (LB12)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum Post graduate qualification with 10 years of work experience for Leadership position, 3 years of work experience for faculty roles in Cambridge/ICSE curriculum, 3-5 years work experience for Hostel Warden & Librarian position.
- Work experience in residential schools preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Post Graduate qualification, with minimum 3 years experience in ICSE/IGCSE schools
- Work experience in Residential Schools preferred
- Good communication skills, proficiency in Co-curricular activities
PRINCIPAL – (PR1)
- Postgraduate / doctorate with 10 years experience in teaching and school administration in ICSE/IGCSE schools
- Good communication and organizational skills with work experience in Residential schools.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply through online within 10 days at https://vischennai.in/careers
For more details, visit www.vischennai.in
Interested candidates may send their CV via email within 10 days along with a passport size photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job code on the subject line without fail. For more details, visit www.vischennai.in
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 10 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 APPLICATION FORM
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Vellore International School,
Kayar, Near Kelambakkam,
Off OMR, Chennai – 603 110, Tamilnadu, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Vellore International School invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Principal, Teaching and Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org