Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 05-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT INDORE (IIMI) – TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI) is an autonomous institution founded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India in collaboration with Government of Madhya Pradesh in 1996 and It is promoted as Institute of National Importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017. IIM Indore is looking for dedicated and committed faculty members who believe in institution building and have passion for excellence. With the objectives of imparting high quality management education and training, the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India established Indian Institute of Management Indore as Institutions of Excellence. These Institutions are recognized as premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries. Situated atop a scenic hillock, the 193 acre campus of IIM Indore provides an ideal backdrop for contemplative learning. IIM Indore has the latest in teaching aids, rich learning resources, a strong IT backbone, state-of-the-art sports complex and hostels as well as contemporary infrastructure.
IIM Indore invites online applications for faculty positions (Professor/ Associate Professor/Assistant Professor) from NC-OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category who believe in institution building and have passion for high quality teaching and proven credentials for carrying out outstanding research.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
- Finance and Accounting
- Organizational Behavior & HRM
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Strategic Management
- Information systems
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Minimum Qualification (for all faculty positions):
Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.). Applicants must have a first class/60 percent in their master’s/Appropriate qualifying exams with a very good academic record throughout.
In addition, for:
1) Professor: Minimum 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution/institutions of comparable standards.
2) Associate Professor: Minimum 6 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
3) Assistant Professor: Minimum three years of teaching/research/industrial experience (excluding however the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.). However, for candidates who have obtained their Ph.D. from premier institutes, the work experience of three years can be waived on a case to case basis based on their academic credentials. Based on the credentials, candidates may be offered a one year Visiting Assistant Professor position on contract or a Lecturer position.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Professor Pay Level 14A
Associate Professor Pay Level 13 A2
Assistant Professor Pay Level 12
Besides salary and perks as per the 7th CPC norms, accommodation/HRA will be provided.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications with incomplete information or with the information not provided in the required prescribed format would not be processed. Applications only in the prescribed format sent only through email on or before due date will be considered. No other mode of application will be accepted. Email Id to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
For details, please click here. Last date for online application is February 15, 2022. Faculty recruitment at IIM Indore is based on MHRD norms (MHRD Circulars F.No.23-1/2008-TS.II dated August 18, 2009, September 16, 2009 and September 22, 2009) and policy approved by the Board of Governors (BoG).
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before February 15, 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore – 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The Indian Institute of Management Indore invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.