Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 05-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
CAMBRIDGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Cambridge Institute of Technology have always been in the forefront among providers of quality education in Karnataka and leaders in transforming more than 15000 lives. Meeting the fast pace of global change, CIT is accelerating the transformation within the institution to make a better innovative world. We take pride in our state-of-the-art infrastructure & our teaching faculty who not only create a positive learning environment that encourages Entrepreneurship & Leadership, but motivate students to exercise their knowledge on real-world problems & skills required.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Physical Education Director
- Administrative Staff
- Account Executives
- Assistant Librarian
- Foreman/Lab Instructor
- Security Supervisor
- Hostel Wardens (Male & Female)
- Programmer/Network Admin
- Supervisor For Hostel Mess
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Basic Science
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Professor Qualification & Experience: As Per AICTE Norms
- Associate Professor Qualification & Experience: As Per AICTE Norms
- Assistant Professor Qualification & Experience: As Per AICTE Norms
- ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF – Graduates with good communication skills and computer proficiency.
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES – B.Com./M. Com with ERP knowledge.
- ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN – M.LI.Sc. with good communication skills and proficiency in using Library software & E-resources.
- FOREMAN/LAB INSTRUCTOR – BE/Diploma candidates with experience. (CSE, ECE, ME, Basic Science)
- SECURITY SUPERVISOR – Retired defense personnel will be given preference.
- HOSTEL WARDENS (MALE & FEMALE) – Candidates with 2-3 years of experience as warden.
- RECEPTIONIST – Graduate candidate with pleasant personality and proficiency in English and Kannada.
- PROGRAMMER/NETWORK ADMIN – BE with CCNA/CCNP Certificate.
- SUPERVISOR for HOSTEL MESS – Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management
- DRIVER for Bus & Car – with valid Licence.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Qualification, experience and salary as per AICTE norms.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th January 2022.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is on or before 10th January 2022.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Cambridge Institute of Technology, Jai Bhuvaneshwari Layout Rd, SR Layout, Chikkabasavanapura, Krishnarajapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560036
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org