Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 03-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology, Warangal (Deemed University) , formerly known as Regional Engineering College, wasestablished in 1959. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru laid the foundation stone for this institute on October 10, 1959, the first in the chain of 30 NITs (formerly known as RECs) in the country.The Institute is well known for its dedicated faculty, staff and the state-of-the art infrastructure conducive to a healthy academic environment.The Institute is constantly striving to achieve higher levels of technical excellence. Evolving a socially relevant and yet internationally acceptable curriculum, implementing innovative and effective teaching methodologies and focusing on the wholesome development of the students are our concerns.The Institute currently has thirteen academic departments and a few advanced research centres in various disciplines of engineering, pure sciences and management, with nearly 100 laboratories organized in a unique pattern of functioning, Central Library with state of the art facilities, Auditorium, Student Activity Centre, Mega Computer Centre, Indoor Games Complex, big stadium, Seminar Halls with required infrastructure, Dispensary with state of art of facilities, etc. Faculty of repute, brilliant student community, excellent technical and supporting staff and an effective administration have all contributed to the pre-eminent status of N.I.T., Warangal
ONLINE INTERVIEW for AD-HOC FACULTY POSITION (Systems and Control Engineering) in the DEPARTMENT of CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Applications are invited for ONLINE interview for Ad-hoc Faculty position purely on temporary basis (Even semester) in the DEPARTMENT of CHEMICAL ENGINEERING of NIT, Warangal.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Ad-hoc Faculty
- Department of Chemical Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
➢ Ph.D. or M.Tech. in Process Control / Systems and Control Engineering/ Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation and control Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation Engineering or allied areas. First class in UG and PG Levels.
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Ad-Pay package: Rs.60,000/- PM for Ph.D. holders and Rs.50,000/-PM for PhD submitted or M.Tech holders
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Interested Applicants should fill the Google form using the following link on or before 10th January, 2021: https://forms.gle/7cbYYsmP59hHvofV8.
- The applicants are required to upload the scanned copies of certificates and a passport size photo with this google form.
- The walk-in interview (Online mode) will be held on 11th January, 2022.
- The interested candidates have to report through Google meet (https://meet.google.com/bcc-ysfs-qbz) for Online interview at 8.00 AM- 8.30 AM on 11th January 2022. Please ensure good internet connection and video camera should be ON during the interview.
- A screening test will be conducted online at 9.15 AM, if required.
- Interview will start at 10.00 AM.
- Selected candidates are required to join immediately.
- No queries will be entertained by email.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 10th January, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
National Institute of Technology Warangal, fathimanagar, Warangal , Telangana 506004, INDIA
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Technology Warangal Applications are invited for Ad-hoc Teaching Faculty on purely temporary basis in the Department Of Chemical Engineering
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.