Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 03-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society) was set up in the year 1982 by Govt. of India as an autonomous body for coordinated growth and development of hospitality management education in the country.Initially, the Council was set up in the name of National Board of Studies in Food Management, Catering & Nutrition under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture (Deptt. Of Food) and subsequently it was transferred to Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India in the year 1984 with renaming as National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology. The office of the Council is situated at A-34, Sector-62, Noida (U.P.) in its own building whereas registered office is at Pusa, New Delhi.
For filling up the following posts in NCHMCT, applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens as per the requirements mentioned against each post:
Applications are invited for filling up of the following vacant regular posts in NCHMCT, Noida:
1) Senior PA (Level-7) -1 post (UR), Deputation
2) Lecturer (Level-7) – 2 posts (UR), Direct Recruitment
3) Assistant Director (Studies) (Level-7) -1 post (UR), Direct Recruitment
4) Accountant (Level-6) – 2 posts (1 OBC and 1 UR-Differently Abled with Hearing Impairment), Direct Recruitment
5) Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Level 6) -1 post (UR), Direct Recruitment
6) Librarian & Information Assistant (Level 6) -1 post (UR), Direct Recruitment
Last date for receipt of application in the Council is 28th January 2022.
The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/republish the advertisement for any or all of the above posts.without assigning any reason.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Senior PA
- Lecturer (for teaching M.Sc. HA program running in the NCHM campus, Noida)
- Assistant Director (Studies)
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’
- Librarian & Information Assistant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For detailed Qualifications & experience information and application form log on to www.nchm.gov.in (Click Here)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Senior PA PB-2 with GP of Rs.4600 (6th CPC) Level 7 (7th CPC)
- Lecturer PB-2 with GP of Rs.4600 (6th CPC) Level 7 (7th CPC) (for teaching M.Sc. HA program running in the NCHM campus, Noida)
- Assistant Director (Studies) PB-2 with GP of Rs.4600 (6th CPC) Level 7 (7th CPC)
- Accountant PB-2 with GP of Rs.4200 (6th CPC) Level 6 (7th CPC)
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ PB-2 with GP of Rs.4200 (6th CPC) Level 6 (7th CPC)
- Librarian & Information Assistant PB-2 with GP of Rs.4200 (6th CPC) Level 6 (7th CPC)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
1) The prescribed application format is given on the Council’s website www.nchm.gov.in and interested/eligible candidates must apply in the prescribed format only attaching therewith recent passport size photograph as well as copies of all the relevant documents in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, etc.
2) In the case of employee of Central/State Govts./Autonomous Bodies/PSUs, only such candidates should apply who are willing to come on Deputation basis and while forwarding by the employer, the application should be accompanied by attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years.
3) The application should be addressed to Director (A&F), NCHMCT on the above given address superscribing on the top of the envelope as “Application for the post of__”.
4) Applications along with all enclosures must reach this Council by 28th January 2022 positively.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 28th January 2022.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology invites applications from eligible candidates for Teaching faculty and Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org