Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 30-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat is to be a leading technical Institute not only at national level but also at International level for imparting training to manpower as per the needs of technology. It is also envisaged to provide the necessary infrastructure to take up research work and to provide the mechanism to interact with industries effectively. This Institute was established in 1961 as one of the RECs for imparting technical education in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. In the year 1983-84 the Under Graduate programmes in Electronics Engineering was introduced and in the year 1988-89 the UG programmes in Computer Engineering and Production Engineering was started. In the year 1995-96, UG programme in Chemical Engineering was introduced. In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, the Central Government on the advice of the University Grants Commission, has declared the Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology (SVREC), Surat to Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat with status of “Deemed University” with effect from 4th December 2002. The Institute has been granted the status of ‘Institute of National Importance’ w.e.f. Aug. 15, 2007. At present, the Institute is offering Six UG Programmes, Eighteen PG Programmes and Three M.Sc. Five Years Integrated Programme including doctoral programme in all above branches.
The institute is going to conduct walk-in-interview offline mode (written test and interview) for the post of Teaching Assistants (purely on ad-hoc basis for 11 months) in Department of Computer Science and Engineering on 5 January 2022 (Reference: No. DCSE/Contractual-Faculty/961/2021-22 dated 23/12/2021). The minimum qualifications and remuneration to be paid to the Teaching Assistant(s) purely on adhoc basis is as given below
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Assistant
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in M.Tech / M.E. and 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in B. Tech / B.E with Good Academic Record.
- Ph. D. (in appropriate branch) with 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in B. Tech / B.E and 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in M. Tech / M.E.(Engg.) with Good Academic Record.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in M. Tech / M.E. and 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in B. Tech / B.E with Good Academic Record. Rs.45,000/-
- Ph. D. (in appropriate branch) with 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in B. Tech / B.E and 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in M. Tech / M.E.(Engg.) with Good Academic Record. Rs.60,000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The candidate is requested to remain present with filled application in the prescribed form only along with originals supporting documents such as degree certificates, semester- wise marks sheets, experience certificates, testimonials, etc. and one set of self-attested copy of the same documents at 9:30 am in the department of computer science and engineering on 5 January 2022 (Wednesday). For the same level of performance, preference will be given to the reserved category and PwD category candidates.
• Any wrong or misleading information supplied by the candidate may lead to summarily
rejection of the application/appointment, if found subsequently.
• Applications on plain paper or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Walk-In-Interview Process Date: 5 January 2022
Venue: Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Room no. COED 014 (Ground Floor)
Registration 9:30 am to 10:30 am
Document Verification 10:30 am to 12:00 noon
Written Test 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
Interview 2:30 pm onwards
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Sardar Vallabhbhai Institute of Technology, Surat Department of Computer Science and Engineering Walk in Interview for the posts of Teaching Assistants (purely on ad-hoc basis for 11 months)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Wednesday January 5th, 2022