Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 28-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sri Aurobindo College was established in 1972, the birth centenary of the philosopher, patriot- poet, Sri Aurobindo as a constituent college of the University of Delhi. The college inculcates the ideals of Sri Aurobindo and believes that an active commitment towards excellence is fundamental to the process of education The College has seen remarkable growth over the years. The University results have shown a progressive improvement. Continual addition and updation of essential amenities and facilities has made our college a prestigious institution for academic and co-curricular pursuits. Student engagements in extra curricular activities like Sports, NCC and cultural societies are encouraged under the able guidance of our skilled faculty. Our commitment is to a student- centered environment and the college is dedicated to education covering a broad spectrum.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Administrative Officer
- Sr. Personal Assistant
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)
- Professional Assistant (Library)
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library)
- Library Assistant
- Senior Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
- Library Attendant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit official website: Click Here
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Administrative Officer Pay Level -10
- Sr. Personal Assistant Pay Level -07
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) Pay Level -06
- Professional Assistant (Library) Pay Level -06
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library) Pay Level -05
- Library Assistant Pay Level -03
- Senior Assistant Pay Level -06
- Junior Assistant Pay Level -02
- Laboratory Assistant Pay Level – 04
- Laboratory Attendant Pay Level – 01
- Library Attendant Pay Level – 01
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Online link for applications form will be activated from the date of publishing of advertisement in Employment News Paper.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may fill the online application form available on the college website: www.aurobindo.du.ac.in. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates may approach the help desk set up at the college, in case they require any assistance in filling up the application form.
- College reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above mentioned post(s). The number of posts Unreserved/reserved may increase or decrease as per DU/ UGC rules. Eligibility criteria and qualifications are as per the University of Delhi/ UGC norms.
- The application fees are Rs.500/- for UR/ OBC/ EWS category and Nil for SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates. Payment should be made online while filling and submitting the application form. The fee is non-refundable. The last date of submission of online application form is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 21 Days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Sri Aurobindo College invites applications from eligible candidates for Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Friday January 21st, 2022