Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 28-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The University, initially known as Andhra Pradesh Open University, was set up on 26th August 1982 through an Act of the A.P. State Legislature (APOU Act 1982). Subsequently, the University was renamed as Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University on 26 October, 1991 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The establishment of this University, the first of its kind in India, heralded an era of affirmative action on the part of the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide opportunities of higher education to all sections of society to meet the changing individual and social needs. All the programmes offered by the University are recognised by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. The motto of the University is “EDUCATION FOR ALL”.
Applications are invited for the positions of Academic Associates (06) in the Department of Business Management (1)Botany (1) Computer Science (1) Library Science (1), Education in B.Ed (01) and B Ed Special Education (01- Visual Impairment) on contract basis.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Academic Associates
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Library Science
- Special Education (Visual Impairment)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Business Management Must possess Ph.D./M.Phil./NET/SLET in the subject concerned and a minimum of 55% marks at PG (MBA) level with good academic record. Preference will be given to the candidates did MBA with Marketing/Systems/Operations Management specializations Candidates did MBA (Hospital & Health Care Management) are also eligible to apply
- Botany Ph D /NET/SLET in the subject concerned and a minimum of 55% marks at PG (Botany) with good academic record.
- Computer Science Ph D /NET/SLET in the subject concerned and a minimum of 55% marks at M Sc Computer Science/ MCA/M Tech.(CSE).
- Library Science Ph D /NET/SLET in the subject concerned and a minimum of 55% marks at PG (MLISC)
- Education (General) Ph.D / NET/SLET in the subject concerned and a minimum of 55% marks P G in any discipline and M Ed with 55% marks.
- Special Education (Visual Impairment) Ph D /NET/SLET in the subject concerned and a minimum of 55/o marks PG in any discipline and M.Ed. with 55% marks **
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ A fixed remuneration of Rs 25,000/- for Academic Associate per month
Note; – If the Ph.D /NET/SLET candidates are not available in Special Education, PG With M Ed candidates are eligible with consolidated pay of Rs 17.500/- per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may submit their applications along with the copies of the certificates of Educational Qualifications, Experience, Date of Birth, Social Status, Aadhar Card Photo-ID and Address Proof to the Director, UGC-DEB Affairs, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University. Road No 46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033, either by post or in person on or before 04-01-2022 These positions are purely temporary and may be terminated at any time without assigning any reasons or notice The selection will be made on the basis of Interaction/interview.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 04-01-2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University invites applications from eligible candidates for Teaching faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Tuesday January 4th, 2022