Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 27-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati is the first among the 3rd phase of IITs, announced in 2014, to have its foundation stone laid in March 2015. IIT Tirupati started functioning with the support of its mentoring institute, IIT Madras, from the academic year of 2015-16. The academic program was launched in August 2015 by admitting students in the B.Tech programme in the fields of Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. The research programmes namely, the MS and Ph.D. programmes have started from the academic year 2017. Subsequently, the new B.Tech programme in Chemical Engineering started in August 2018. The M.Tech programs in Mechanical, Electrical, and Computer Science disciplines have also been launched from August 2018. The M.Sc programme in Mathematics was started in August 2019. The curriculum for various programmes have an emphasis on theoretical knowledge and practice-oriented laboratories. Courses are well planned to nurture innovation, creativity, quality, teamwork, communication skills, ethics, and societal interaction.
CCW, IIT Tirupati invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following posts.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Executive (Accounts)
- Junior Executive (General)
- Multi Skilled Worker
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Junior Executive (Accounts) Any Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Tally and other ERPs.
Junior Executive (General) Any Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience. Preference will be given to candidates with Bachelor’s in the English language
Multi Skilled Worker 10th standard
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Junior Executive (Accounts) Consolidated Pay Per month Upto Rs.30,000/-
- Junior Executive (General) Consolidated Pay Per month Upto Rs.25,000/-
- Multi Skilled Worker Consolidated Pay Per month Upto Rs.15,000/
💺 JOB LOCATION
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates shall apply in the prescribed format (enclosed) and forward the same along with the self-attested copies of all the certificates of Educational qualifications and experience in a Single PDF file by email only to email@example.com. The subject of the email
should be the post you are applying for.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the offline/online written test and followed by the interview. The decision of the Institute will be final regarding shortlisting for interview and selection.
- Written-test not applicable for the post of Multi Skilled Worker. Interviews will be conducted to the shortlisted candidates.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for sending the applications by email only: 10 January 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute Of Technology Tirupati invites applications from eligible candidates for the Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Monday January 10th, 2022