Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 26-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Air Force School, was established in August 1965 with the primary objective of promoting quality education and fine arts besides serving Air Force personnel. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and is registered with the prestigious Indian Air Force. The school, which had a humble beginning in 1965 with 1 teacher and 14 students functioning in a single room in the Air Force quarters has grown into a full fledged senior secondary school with a strength of about 1070 students. At present school has total of 74 staffs. Among which 54 staffs are well-experienced and trained teachers providing education through latest audio-visual aids and other interesting teaching methods.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Special Educator
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PGT (Psychology)
- PGT (Political Science)
- PGT (History)
- TGT (Sanskrit)
- Special Educator
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- PGT (Psychology) Regular 01 A Master Degree in Psychology from any University recognized by the Govt of India / UGC / AICTE with a minimum aggregate marks of 50 percent in the subject and 50 percent in the aggregate
- PGT (Political Science) Regular 01 A Masters Degree in Political Science from any University recognized by the Govt of India / UGC / AICTE with a minimum aggregate marks of 50 percent in the subject and 50 percent in the aggregate
- PGT (History) Regular 01 A Masters Degree in History from any University recognized by the Govt of India / UGC / AICTE with a minimum aggregate marks of 50 percent in the subject and 50 percent in the aggregate
- TGT (Sanskrit) Regular 01 A Masters or a Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognized by the Govt of India / UGC / AICTE with a minimum marks of 50 percent in the subject and 50 percent in the aggregate, including electives and languages, in the combination of subjects as under: Sanskrit as an elective subject at Degree level
- Special Educator Contractual 01 Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) OR B.Ed. (General) with one year/two years Diploma in Special Education. OR B.Ed. with Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education (PGPD) OR B.Ed. Special Education and Post Graduate Professional Certificate in Special Education (PGPC) OR PG Diploma in Special Education (Mental Retardation), Multiple Disability, Physical & Neurological), (Locomotor impairment and Cerebral Palsy) OR Secondary level Teacher Training course in Visual impairment. OR Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf OR BA. B.Ed in Visual Impairment OR Any other equivalent qualification approved by RCI.
- Age: Age limit is 21 years to 50 years as on 01 Jul 2021
- B.Ed. is mandatory for teaching post. Candidate applying for teaching posts should have computer knowledge especially MS Office.
- Selection procedure of teachers will include written test interview and demo teaching classes.
- No TA/DAwill be paid to attend the selection process/interview.
- Candidates are to bring original certificates viz. Education Qualification / Birth Certificate, Experience Certificate (If Any), and certificates of any achievements in academics / co-curricular activities at the time of written test and interview.
- Teachers should be fluent in English.
- The Chairman School Management Committee, AF School, 9 BRD has the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply by post OR online through the link of Google form given on our website (www.afscn.in) by 09 Jan. 2022.
- For more information contact AF School, 9 BRD, Chandan Nagar Office or log on to www.afscn.in or Call 020-27019046 / 7775053830 / 9049376838 during school hours (0730 hrs to 1330 hrs). AIR FORCE SCHOOL IS NON-GOVERNMENTAL, NON-PROFIT MAKING WELFARE INSTITUTION REGISTERED AND ADMINISTERED UNDER THE AEGIS OF THE INDIAN AIR FORCE EDUCATIONAL AND CULTURAL SOCIETY.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 09th January 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Air Force School Chandan Nagar invites applications from eligible candidates for Teachers (Post Graduate Teachers /Trained Graduate Teachers/ Special Educator) positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Sunday January 9th, 2022