Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
ACADEMIC ASSOCIATE POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 24-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Anant National University, India’s first Design university, aims to change the discourse in design education by making it multidisciplinary, industry relevant, and with a focus on sustainability and design thinking. The University takes a holistic approach to learning; focusing on developing foundational skills of collaboration, communication, critical thinking, empathy, and personal leadership, while creating strong conceptual understanding and hands-on experience in design education; for its Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. Anant University aims to become one of the top universities in India by 2025, leading in the fields of design, built habitat and sustainability, reputed for its Indian roots and global standing. It is growing at a rapid pace and is on the path to become a 5,000 student university in ten years. To help us succeed in this mission we are looking for highly committed and entrepreneurial individuals to take on academic and administrative roles.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Academic Associate (School of Architecture)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture. Postgraduates will be given preference.
Experience: 1 to 3 years of work experience after completing the bachelor’s degree.
Key Responsible Areas
- Providing staff and office support for the Dean, including handling communications, dealing with administrative problems and inquiries, as appropriate. Additionally, managing the calendar of the Head, SoA
- Serves as a primary point of contact and liaison between the office, faculty, students, and external constituencies on a range of day-to-day issues Research and Development on Curriculum, Pedagogy, Academic Policies, administrative processes, etc.
- Organise and conduct workshops/elective courses and/or assist Studio Courses Preparing and maintaining MoM for meeting as and when required
- Coordinate, prepare & maintain data, and do the required documentation for annual CoA inspection
- Any other task assigned by the competent authority of the management
- The AA will have the chance to help shape pedagogy and act as a link between the faculty, students, and staff. Additionally, he/she will conduct extracurricular workshops, manage special projects, and develop learning tools for students. Further, ideal candidates will be compassionate, strong communicators, highly organized, and have a passion for excellence in education.
Area of Expertise/Skills
- General understanding of core architectural concepts
- Very good organization skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS-Office, G Suite, and major architectural software (AutoCAD, SketchUp, InDesign)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As per UGC norms or higher for deserving candidates
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Submit Application here
Online applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Academic Associate (School of Architecture) post
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Anant National University Application invited from the eligible candidates for the Post of Academic Associate for the following vacancies (Posted Date 12-December-2021)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Friday December 31st, 2021