Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 23-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Army Public School R.K. Puram believe that quality education and a holistic development of the child is essential for success in our society. Army Public School R.K. Puram has a glorious history. The School had its humble beginning on 22nd June 1981 in the premises of the erstwhile Andhra Sub Area K.G and Primary school.The first batch of class X Students appeared for the AISSE in 1986, subsequently class XII students (Science Stream) appeared for AISSCE 1991. The Commerce stream started with effect from 1st July 1996. The first batch of class XII students (Commerce Stream) appeared for AISSCE in 1998. The Arts stream was introduced with effect from 1st April 2015.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teacher PGT
- Trained Graduate Teachers TGT
- Primary Teachers PRT
- PRT- Music Western(1) and Dance(1)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Post Graduate Teacher PGT-06 Psychology, Commerce, Geography, Chemistry, Biology and Physical Education
- Trained Graduate Teachers TGT-(17). Social Science(3), English(5), PTI(1), Hindi(4), Sanskrit(2), Maths(2)
- Primary Teachers PRT: All Subjects- 25
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Post Graduate Teacher PGT-06 (01 vac each). Psychology, Commerce, Geography, Chemistry, Biology and Physical Edn . Experienced Qualified Teachers to teach Senior Secondary Classes XI & XII CBSE. Qualification : Post Graduate in the subject plus recognized Degree in Education with minimum 50% marks in each. Candidates should have cleared AWES CSB Exam.
- Trained Graduate Teachers TGT-(17). Social Science(3), English(5), PTI(1), Hindi(4), Sanskrit(2), Maths(2). Experienced and Qualified Teachers to teach Secondary Classes Vl-X. Qualification – Graduation with B Ed and equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. In case candidate has not scored 50% marks in graduation but has qualified as a Post Graduate with the same subject and scored 50% or more marks in PG will be considered.
- Primary Teachers PRT: All Subjects- 25. Qualified Teachers to teach all subjects in Primary Classes. Graduate with B.Ed/D E.Ed with minimum 50% marks in each.
- Physical Training Instructor PRT-PTI- 02 (Male 1& Female-1). Graduate in Physical Education with 50% marks from a recognised University.
- PRT- Music Western(1) and Dance(1) Graduate with 50% marks in the relevant subject as per CBSE Affiliation Bye Laws.
- Age as on 01 Apr 2022. Fresh Candidates – below 40 years Less than 5 yrs experience. Experienced Candidates – below 57 years incl ESM. 05 Years experience should be in the appropriate category in the last 10 years.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are available in the School Web site www.apsrkpuram.edu.in. Application form along with a DD for Rs 100/-in favour of Army Public School, RK Puram, payable at Secunderabad to be sent to the school. Last date for submitting application forms in the school along with Xerox copies of Educational qualifications and CSB & CTET/TET results qualified Score Card/Result sheet by 15th Jan 2022.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 15th Jan 2022.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Army Public School Ramakrishna Puram invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teachers positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Saturday January 22nd, 2022