Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 20-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The University of North Bengal was established by an Act of the Legislature of West Bengal in 1962 with the mission “to encourage and provide for instruction for teaching, training and research in various branches of learning and course of study; to promote advancement and dissemination of knowledge and learning and to extend higher education to meet the growing needs of society.” The University of North Bengal campus covers an area of nearly 315.99 acres of land at the foothills of high Himalaya in close proximity of vast plains around it with a fascinating glimpse of the Kanchenjunga peak, tea gardens and forest cover.
Online applications are invited within 31.12.2021 from bonafide Indian Citizens for appointment of Director in the Directorate of Distance Education on permanent full-time regular basis.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Directorate of Distance Education
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Minimum qualifications:
- Professor / equivalent position with good academic record having a Master’s Degree with Ph.D.
- Minimum of ten years of teaching / academic administrative experience in University / College, and / or experience in research at the University / National level Institutions / industries.
- Having good number of publications in research journals and books, etc, or experience of supervising candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation having expertise on training / design of new curriculum & courses and educational technology, etc.
- Knowledge of different regulations of Distance Education / UGC / NAAC / higher Education, etc.
- Having professional experience in open and distance learning and / or online learning.
- Desirable qualification:
- Knowledge of Computer / Virtual Classes / e-Governance and guiding Research Scholar will be desirable.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Director – 1 Post (On Permanent Full-Time Regular basis): Directorate of Distance Education Salary: Pay Matrix Level 14: Rs. 144200/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
Darjeeling, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Online applications are invited within 31.12.2021 from bonafide Indian Citizens for appointment of Director in the Directorate of Distance Education on permanent full-time regular basis. Detailed information and online application form will be available in the University Portal at http://www.nbu.ac.in (Recruitment Section). Filled in Application Form, complete in all respects along with requisite fees must be submitted online on or before – 31.12.2021. Applicants who applied earlier in response to our Advt. No. 41/R-21, dt 23.09.2021 need not apply again. However, they may update their CV by sending hardcopy of all testimonials to the office of the Registrar.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 31.12.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
University of North Bengal invites applications from eligible candidates for Director in the Directorate of Distance Education positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Friday December 31st, 2021