Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 20-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Army Public School, PRTC (APS PRTC) under Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has been established with effect from 01 Apr 2012, after closing down the erstwhile Parachute Regiment School (PRS). The APS, PRTC is affiliated to CBSE vide Affiliation No 830052. The aim of the school is to enable the children of defense personnel to receive quality education, in spite of frequent transfers. Admission of civilian children, subject to the availability of seats, is a privilege accorded by the Army as part of its social responsibility.
REQUIRES FOLLOWING TEACHER ON REGULAR BASIS
Applications are invited for candidates who have cleared CSB Examinations for the following:-
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Counselor Graduate
- Wellness Teacher/Counsellor.
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- POST GRADUATE TEACHER (PGT) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Geography & Commerce (Accountancy, Business Studies)
- TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER (TGT) Hindi, Mathematics and Science
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- POST GRADUATE TEACHER (PGT) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Geography & Commerce (Accountancy, Business Studies) As per CBSE Norms. Must be a post graduate with the subject in which appointment sought and qualified in B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in each
- TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER (TGT) Hindi, Mathematics and Science (preferably to teach Physics) Graduate with B.Ed and equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks.
- Counselor Graduate in Psychology with a Certificate or Diploma in Counselling with minimum experience of three years as Wellness Teacher/Counsellor.
- Special Educator Graduation with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed. General with one year Diploma in Special Education.
- Notes:- 1. Age Criteria:-Below 40 years for fresh candidates and experienced candidates below 57 years (Min 5 years of experience in the last 10 years). 2. Fluency in English and Computer Literacy is mandatory.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application with detailed bio-data, copies of certificates and photocopy of Score Card of CSB, CTET should be addressed to the Principal, Army Public School, PRTC, Near Mekhri Circle, JC Nagar, Bangalore – 560006 and reach by post/by hand latest by 15 Jan 2022 at 1500 hrs. Applications will not be accepted thereafter. Incomplete application without supporting documents and online applications will be rejected. Application Form can be collected from School or can be downloaded from school website www.apsprtc.edu.in and submitted to the school office after duly filled along with a DD for Rs.100/- in the name of Army Public School, PRTC.Contact school office for application or download the application from the school website:
The application and attested copies of certificates/ testimonials must be submitted on or before 15 Jan 2022 at 1500 hrs
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is on or before 15 Jan 2022 at 1500 hrs
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Saturday January 15th, 2022