Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 17-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Delhi Public School, Navi Mumbai under the aegis of the DPS Society stands nestled in the beautiful sylvan environs of Nerul, Navi Mumbai surrounded on two sides by the glistening waters of two lakes. Housing and catering to the needs of more than 3000 students in its sprawling campus land area of 7.25 acres, the school takes care to rear up every single student as a responsible and committed citizen of the country. The school encourages Educational Exchange programmes for teachers and students alike to allow them to learn more about the educational system and cultural milieu of the other countries.
Applications from candidates with brilliant academic record, excellent communication skills, good computer knowledge and education in English medium are invited for the following posts:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- TGT: Trained Graduate Teachers
- PRT: Primary Teacher
- Physical Education
- School Counsellor
- Office Assistant –Grade II LDC
- Accounts Clerk : LDC
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- TGT : English, Maths, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Social Science
- Primary Teacher to teach French, English, Maths, Social Science
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
1) TGTs: 1st division in Post-Graduation in the respective subject with B.Ed from a recognised university with a minimum teaching experience of 5 years at Secondary level in reputed English medium schools.
2) PRTs:1st division in Graduation with B. Ed from a recognised university with a minimum teaching experience of4 years at Primary level in reputed English medium schools.
3) Counsellor–Post Graduation in Psychology, trained in counselling students with a minimum experience of 4 years in reputed English Medium School
4) Office Assistant: Grade II LDC- Graduation / Post Graduation from a recognised university with good communication skills, fluent in English, knowledge of computers and having good organisational skills with a
minimum experience of 4 years.
5) Accounts Clerk: LDC Graduation / Post Graduation in Commerce, knowledge of Computers & Tally ERP with a minimum experience of 4 years in accounts up to finalization.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Seventh Pay Commission Scale, PF, Gratuity, LTC, Leave Encashment etc. for the regular employees as per DPS Society rules.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
📝 HOW TO APPLY
☛ Download application form from the school website and submit the duly filled in Application form (APPLICATION FORM)with all the supporting documents at Delhi Public School Nerul, Navi Mumbai within 7 days from the date of advertisement
☛ The details about the experience /Qualification for each post , mentioned is available on school website
☛ Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
☛ Benefits: Seventh Pay Commission Scale, PF, Gratuity, LTC, Leave Encashment etc. for the regular employees as per DPS Society rules.
☛ Part time/Adhoc teachers: consolidated salary as per the DPS Society Norms
☛ All rights are reserved with the School Management for short listing and calling for interview.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 7 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Delhi Public School, Navi Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates for Teacher positions (Trained Graduate Teachers / Primary Teacher/ Special Educator / Yoga Teacher)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Friday December 24th, 2021