Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 15-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Jaipur National University, Jaipur, is a Private self-financed University, sponsored by Mahima Shiksha Samiti. It came into existence on October 22, 2007 through an Ordinance of the Government of Rajasthan; In 2008, after a thorough inspection by an expert panel of UGC members, the University was accorded approval under Section 2(f). With more than 7000 students and around 600 faculty members, the University offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Programmes in various streams, like Engineering, Pharmacy, Life and Basic Sciences, Business Management, Education, Law, Mass Media, Hotel Management, Computer and System Sciences, English Language, Social Work, Nursing, Medical and Para-Medical Courses. All the technical and Professional Programmes are approved by the various regulatory bodies, such as AICTE, NCTE, BCI, INC, PCI, MCI. The University is the First Private University of Rajasthan to be accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), based on a very comprehensive Evaluation and Accreditation only after 7 years of its establishment.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Deputy Registrar/ Assistant Registrar
- Librarian/ Deputy Librarian
- CA/Accounts Manager
- Admission Counselor
- IT Manager
- System Analysis
- Web Designer
- Nursing/Technician/ Marketing / Administration Staff
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent. Nursing Incharge (For General Ward). Sr. Nursing Staff (For General Wards, ICU & OTs), OT Technicians, CT Technicians, MRI Technicians, Xray Technicians. Lab Technicians. Blood Bank Technicians. ERCP Technicians, Endoscopy Technician, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Director (Law and Governance/ Media and Journalism/ Nursing (Principal) / Engineering / Computer & System Sciences)
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
- Education (Mathematics)
- Life Science (Biotechnology. Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Medical Microbiology)
- Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Basic Science (Organic Chemistry)
- Engineering (Biotechnology)
- Allied Health Sciences (Forensic Science, Cardiovascular Technology, Operation Theatre Technology. Optometry. Medical Imaging Technology)
- Computer Sciences (AIML, IOT, Big Data)
- Management (Finance & Accounts, Hospital and Healthcare Management. Marketing, HR & Economics)
- Agriculture (Entomology, Agronomy)
- English (Literature)
- Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Analysis, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacy Practice)
- Social Sciences (MSW, Political Science, Economics)
- Hotel Management (Food Production QTK, Food Production ATK)
- Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Senior Residents/Junior Residents (For Medical College & Hospital)
- Anaesthesia, General Medicine, Pathology. Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurologist. Gastroenterologist. Oncologist. Anatomy, Skin & VD. Obst & Gyne, Orthopedics, Community Medicine. Respiratory Medicine, Radiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology. Physiology, Psychiatry. Pharmacology. ENT, Forensic Medicine, Emergency Medicine
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Director (With proven record of excellence in the field of education. Ph.D. in the respective domain from the reputed University/lnstitution with minimum 10 yrs. Teaching / Research experience post Ph. D. having publications in indexed journals and should have experience of guiding Ph. D. students.)
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor NET qualified/ Ph. D. will be preferred.
- Deputy Registrar/ Assistant Registrar Postgraduate/Graduate with 5-7 years experience in a reputed University with good communication and computer skills.
- Librarian/ Deputy Librarian M.Lib. with 3-5 years experience in a good reputed University with good computer skills (Preferably Library Automation System)
- CA/Accounts Manager Master’s degree with atleast 3-5 years of experience with handing of University Accounts
- Admission Counselor Graduate with 3-5 years experience with good communication and computing skills
- IT Manager Master’s degree in relevant field with 2-5 years experience in a reputed university with good communication and computing skills
- System Analysis 2-3 years experience in data base management. ERP operations etc.
- Web Designer 2-3 years of relevant experience in creative/ Banners/Advertisement design/ video creative for YouTube posting.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Qualifications, Pay Scale and Service Conditions shall be as per norms of UGC & NMC
• Accommodation available in beautiful green campus.
• School Facilities & Creche available for Children.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should apply within 7 days along with the detailed CV, recent passport size photograph and self attested copies of mark sheets and certificates/testimonials at the following address:
For University Position
Contact: 0141-7197000 Email: email@example.com Website: www.jnujaipur.ac.in
For Medical College & Hospital
Contact: 0141-7199079,7230057662 Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 7 Days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Friday December 31st, 2021