Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 15-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Army Public School has been nurturing and molding budding talents to awaken young minds to plan for a better future. Our children thrive in an environment that not only focuses on academic achievements, but also fosters growth and holistic development that is aided by a team of qualified faculty members.
Our devoted staff is equipped with the right resources to guide our youngsters in a journey filled with a plethora of opportunities. What makes us stand apart is the active participation of students and our faculty in various activities inside and outside a classroom which in turn ensures that each child is equipped with the means to reach his or her personal or professional goals.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Primary Teacher – Physical Education (FEMALE CANDIDATES PREFERRED)
- Primary Teacher – Special Educator
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) in Economics, Mathematics, History & Physical Education : For Senior Secondary Classes (XI & XII)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Hindi / Science: For Secondary Classes.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) in Economics, Mathematics, History & Physical Education : For Senior Secondary Classes (XI & XII) Qualification: Post Graduate in the subject and BEd/MEd with minimum 50% marks in each. For Physical Education – MPEd with minimum 50% marks.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Hindi / Science: For
Secondary Classes. Qualification – Graduate in the subject and BEd with minimum 50% marks in each plus qualified in CTET orTET with 60% marks.
- Primary Teacher – Physical Education (FEMALE CANDIDATES PREFERRED): Graduate in Physical Education or B.P.Ed. or D.P.Ed. awarded by a recognized University/lnstitution after training of minimum one academic session, provided that the admission qualification for the Diploma is at least a university degree or Bachelor of Sports, Humanities and Physical Education of Haryana Agricultural University, Hissar. And holding NCC ‘B’ or C’ certificate.
- Primary Teacher – Special Educator : For Primary Classes to teach children with Special needs. Qualification – Graduation with BEd in Special Education or BEd General with one year Diploma in Special Education. Plus holding RCI Registration is mandatory.
Eligibility: (a) Age: below 40 years (may be relaxed in the case of teachers with experience, (b) Computer Literacy is mandatory for all the posts, (c) Interviews only for short listed candidates tentatively end of Jan 2022. (d) NO TA/DA admissible.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Download Application Form from: www.apsbanqalore.edu.in ONLY HARD COPY APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED. Submit filled in Application Form along with all enclosures on or before 15 Jan 2022.
Download Application Form from: www.apsbangalore.edu.in CLICK HERE
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 15 Jan 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Army Public School Bangalore, Kamaraj Rd, FM Cariappa Colony, Sivanchetti Gardens, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042, INDIA
Army Public School Bangalore invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teachers positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Saturday January 15th, 2022