Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 14-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
DPS Greater Noida one of the Core Schools under the control and support of the DPS Society New Delhi, having commenced its operations effectively in 1998, has certainly come of an age, with a strength of 4650 students (approx.) and 222 dedicated faculty members now, from classes Nursery to XII. Situated in a very systematically planned township forming the suburb of Delhi, it has been imparting a holistic education to its lively students under the guidance of dynamic principals, since its inception, who have acted as the true mentors.
Applications are invited from Graduate/Post Graduate candidates with degree in education. Good academic record, fluency in English and strong IT skills are desirable. Posts for the academic session 2022-23 are :
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- PGT Post Graduate Teachers
- TGT Trained Graduate Teachers
- Co-teachers for Nursery & Prep – Candidates trained in Early Years Education
- Activity Co-ordinator
- Montessori Lab Incharge – Candidates trained in Montessori methodology, ability to set up Early Years Montessori Curriculum, run a Lab independently
- Swimming Coach (Female) – B.PEd, Diploma in swimming
- Swimming Pool Lifeguard – Certified in Life Saving Technique Training (LST)
- Counsellor / Special Educator
- PA to Principal – Graduate/Post Graduate, good command over English, well versed with Secretarial responsibilities
- Front Desk Executive – English medium Graduate/Post Graduate, high proficiency in MS Office with excellent communication skills
- Network Administrator / Network Assistant – Graduate with one-year Diploma in relevant skill set, preferably CCNA/CCNP/MSCN
- Administrative Assistant (UDC)
- Accounts Assistant (Sr. UDC)
- Security / Estate / Transport Officer
- Lab Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PGT – English, Mathematics, Political Science, Computer Science, Geography, Music / Dance, Physics, Chemistry
- TGT – English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Hindi, Sanskrit, Physics, Computer Science, Science, Social Science, Economics/FMM, Japanese, French, Physical Education, Fine Arts, German
- PRT-English, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics, EVS, Hindi, Dance / Music, Fine Arts, Physical Education, German, French, Spanish, Social Science
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit official website: Click Here
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Complete application along with required documents must reach within ten(10) days. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Details on school portal www.dpsgrnoida.in
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Apply within ten days.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within ten Days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Delhi Public School Greater Noida invites online applications from eligible candidates for Teachers positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Monday December 6th, 2021