Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 11-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
In 1986, NIFT is the pioneering institute of fashion education in the country and has been in the vanguard of providing professional human resource to the textile and apparel industry. It was made a statutory institute in 2006 by an Act of the Indian Parliament with the President of India as ‘Visitor’ and has full fledged campuses all across the country. Over the years NIFT has also been working as a knowledge service provider to the Union and State governments in the area of design development and positioning of handlooms and handicrafts.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), a Statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and a premier Institute of Fashion Business Education invites applications from the Indian Nationals for the following Group-C posts to be filled on three (03) years long term contract basis for NIFT Kangra Campus:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- ASSISTANT (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)
- ASSISTANT (ADMIN.)
- ASSISTANT WARDEN (GIRLS)
- STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III
- JUNIOR ASSISTANT
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT
- MACHINE MECHANIC
- Two posts for Competency C (For Fashion & Lifestyle Accessories / Foundation Programme)
- One post for Competency A (For Department of Fashion Technology, Fashion Design & Knitwear Design)
- LAB ASSISTANT
- One posts for Competency ‘C1’and One post for C2 (Fashion & Lifestyle Accessories / Foundation Programme)
- Two post for Competency ’E’ (Textile Design (weaving / Testing)
- One post for Competency C2′ (Fashion & Lifestyle Accessories)
- One post for Competency ‘F’ (Fashion Communication (Photography)
- One post for Competency G’ (Fashion Management Studies (Computer / IT Labs)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit official website (Recruitment Notice For Non-Teaching Positions)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- ASSISTANT (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS) Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-4
- ASSISTANT (ADMIN.) Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-4
- ASSISTANT WARDEN (GIRLS) Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-4
- STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-4
- NURSE Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-4
- JUNIOR ASSISTANT Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-2
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-2
- MACHINE MECHANIC Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-4
- LAB ASSISTANT Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-2
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application forms can be downloaded from our website (https://nift.ac.in/kangra/careers). Applications in the prescribed format should be addressed to The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Kangra,NIFT Campus, Chheb, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh 176001 and be superscripted as “Application for the post of ” must be written on the sealed envelope. Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of age/educational qualifications/category/experience etc. should be attached with the applications form. The Demand Draft drawn in favour of “NIFT General Account” payable at Kangra (HP) should also be attached with the application form. The Demand Draft should not be tagged or stapled but should be pinned or clipped at the top of the prescribed application form. Filled Applications should reach to the above address through Registered Post / Speed Post only by the closing date 10.01.2022
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 10.01.2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
National Institute of Fashion Technology Kangra , NIFT Campus, Chheb, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh 176001, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) invites Online Application from Indian Nationals in the prescribed proforma for the post of Non Teaching Recruitment
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Monday January 10th, 2022