Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 11-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The name ‘Banasthali Vidyapith’ was adopted only in 1943. This also happened to be the year when undergraduate courses were first introduced. The institution was granted the status of a deemed university in 1983 by the UGC.Prof. Sushila Vyas , the first student of Banasthali Vidyapith was appointed the first Director of Vidyapith. The UGC committee which recommended the conferment of University status on the institution kept the following points in mind: (i) Vidyapith’s definite and viable programme for restructuring courses at the undergraduate level and its eagerness to carry out various measures to make education more meaningful and practical, (ii) availability of opportunities to the students to develop their personalities, and (iii) Vidyapith’s initiative to inculcate spiritual and moral values in the students through various activities, emphasizing character-building and simplicity. With its autonomous status, the institute could now experiment, innovate and formulate its own curriculum and other activities.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Data Centre Administrator
- TECHNICAL STAFF
- Senior/Junior Technical Assistants for Computer Labs
- Network Administrator/Network Assistants
- Senior/Junior Technical Assistants for Electrical/Mechanical/ Mechatronics
- Senior/Junior Technical Assistants/Lab Assistants for Life Sciences
- Technical Assistants/Lab Assistants for Physics/Home Science
- Lab Assistants for Earth Sciences
- Lab Assistants for Nursing
- Junior Technical Assistants/Technician/Mechanic for Workshop
- ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
- Finance Officer
- Controller of Examinations
- PS to the Vice Chancellor
- Additional Registrar
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
- Section Officer
- Office Superintendent
- Office Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Public Relation Officer
- Placement Officer
- LIBRARY STAFF
- Assistant Librarian
- Library Assistant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Data Centre Administrator
- MCA/M.Sc./B.Tech. (Comp.Sc./IT)/Graduate with one year diploma in Computer Programing & Applications from a recognized University or Institute. 2-3 years experience of working with the network, MS databases, and others. Data Centre related areas preferred. Experience working in a network provider environment is required. Databases & networking certifications are an advantage
- TECHNICAL STAFF
- Senior/Junior Technical Assistants for Computer Labs: MCA/M.Sc./B.Tech. (Comp.Sc./IT)/Graduate with one year diploma in Computer Programing & Applications from a recognized University or Institute.
- Network Administrator/Network Assistants: Graduate with one year diploma with relevant skill set, preferably CCNA/ CCNP/MSCN.
- Senior/Junior Technical Assistants for Electrical/Mechanical/ Mechatronics: B.Tech.(Electrical/ Mechanical) Three year diploma (Electrical/Mechanical) from a recognized University or Institute. Knowledge of PLC/SCADA/Robotics/ AutoCAD/CNC/3D Printing, Mechatronics, Electrical Machine, Pneumatic System Technician, Augmented & Virtual reality, Mixed reality, Internet of Things is desirable.
- Senior/Junior Technical Assistants/Lab Assistants for Life Sciences: M.Sc./B.Sc. with Biotechnology/Botany/ Chemistry/Zoology allied branch of Life Sciences; Certificate/Diploma in Instrumentation desirable.
- Technical Assistants/Lab Assistants for Physics/Home Science: B.Sc. with Physics/Home Science from a recognized University or Institute.
- Senior/Junior Technical Assistants/Lab Assistants for Pharmacy/ Chemical Engineering: Diploma in Pharmacy/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Lab Assistants for Earth Sciences: B.A./B.Sc. with Geography from a recognized University.
- Lab Assistants for Nursing: B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University or Institute.
- Junior Technical Assistants/Technician/Mechanic for Workshop: ITI/Diploma/B.Tech. (Electrician/Carpenter/Foundry Technician/Repair & Maintenance of Light Vehicles/Sheet Metal Worker/Welder (Gas and Electric)/Turner/Fitter/Machinist/ Machine Tools Maintenance/ Mechatronics/Motor Vehicle/Draughtsman (Civil/Architectural Draughtsman). A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience is highly desirable.
- ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
- Finance Officer: Chartered Accountant with 5 years experience in a reputed firm preferably in auditing of educational institutions and/ or 5 years work experience preferably in a University.
- Controller of Examinations: (a) I/II class Master’s degree (b) 10 years relevant experience of conducting University examinations and other allied secrecy work at the executive level or 10 years relevant administrative experience in a position involving supervision, control and planning.
- PS to the Vice Chancellor: Graduate with 5 years experience at a similar position in University or industry. Good written and oral communication skills in Hindi and English. Strong secretarial and IT skills.
- Additional Registrar: (a) I/II class Master’s degree (b) 10 years relevant experience involving supervision, control and planning or teaching in an educational Institute.
- Deputy Registrar: (a) I/II Master’s degree (b) 7 years relevant experience in a senior administrative position in an educational Institute.
- Assistant Registrar: (a) Master’s degree (b) 7 years relevant experience in a supervisory capacity in a University/Institution.
- Section Officer: Graduate with 10 years experience.
- Office Superintendent: Graduate with 7 years experience.
- Office Assistant: Graduate with 5 years experience.
- Upper Division Clerk: Graduate with experience in a reputed organization and knowledge of working with computers.
- Lower Division Clerk: Graduate with knowledge of working with computers and typing in Hindi & English.
- Public Relation Officer: Good second class Master’s degree in Journalism & Mass Communication and 3-5 years relevant experience in an educational institute or equally sizable organization are desirable.
- Placement Officer: UG/PG degree with 3-5 years relevant experience in an educational institute or equally sizable organization are desirable. Good industry networking, written and oral communication skills and IT skills.
- LIBRARY STAFF
- Librarian: Ph.D., Master Degree in Library Science with 10 years of relevant experience.
- Assistant Librarian: Master Degree in Library Science with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Library Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Library Science or equivalent and good Computer skills and familiarity with library software
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Salaries as per Seventh Pay Commission recommendations, though Banasthali Vidyapith reserves the right to offer higher or lower salary commensurate with the quality of the applicant as perceived by the Selection Committee. Having said this compensation not a hurdle for competent applicants. Reservation as per Vidyapith rules. Workers must become habitual wearer of Khadi on appointment. Applications duly supported by testimonials along with a passport size photograph should reach within 3 weeks to: Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith, P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith-304022 (Raj.). The candidate can download the prescribed application form from the University website: www.banasthali.org.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 3 weeks
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
OFFICIAL SOURCE / NOTIFICATION
Banasthali Vidyapith invites Application for the Post of Data Centre Administrator/Technical Staff/Administrative Staff/Library Staff
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.comSchool of Architecture and Planning: Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
Post expires on Friday December 31st, 2021