Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 10-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mindset and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training. Building on the education philosophy of thinkers such as Mahatma Gandhi and Vinoba Bhave, DSEU aims to integrate the use of the hand, head, and heart for balanced living and engagement in lifelong learning. The focus will be on teaching both self-reliance for life-long independence and the wisdom towards nurturing and valuing interdependence. The University wishes to change the existing paradigm of skilling, making skill acquisition aspirational and providing opportunities to all for skilling, up-skilling and reskilling. Besides, DSEU will support and nurture entrepreneurs and provide quality mentorship to steer the entrepreneurial journeys of those interested, by providing incubation, and constant support.
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) Government of NCT of Delhi Invites Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Teaching Facilitators Positions Recruitment
This advertisement is for the short-term position of Teaching Facilitators at DSEU in various Bachelor level programs being offered at DSEU
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Facilitators
1 BBA (Banking Financial Services & Insurance)
2 BBA (Facilities & Hygiene Management)
3 BBA (Retail Management)
4 BMS (Land Transportation)
5 BMS (E- Commerce)
6 B.A. (Spanish)
7 B.A. (Aesthetic & Beauty Therapy)
8 B.A. (Digital Media & Design)
9 B.Com (Business Process Management)
10 B.Sc. (Data Analytics)
11 B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)
12 Soft Skill
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Roles & Responsibilities:
Teaching Facilitators will assist different DSEU faculty members in tasks pertaining to:
● Support faculty in preparation of student academic reports and records, examination/ invigilation work and other teaching related work.
● Support faculty in developing lesson plans
● Manage and conduct practical for students and manage inventory of practical labs wherever applicable
● Interacting and guiding the students academically
● Ability to handle tutorials/lectures and support with evaluation of student assignments
● Assist in research work carried out by the faculty
● Manage administrative tasks such as document creation, file management and other tasks as assigned by the faculty
● Help to develop power point and other instructional material for sessions
● Suggest supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, etc).
1.Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field
2.Teaching/industry experience of 2-5 years
3.Upto 30 years of age as on 30th September 2021
4.Interest in teaching and learning practices
OR (Applicable only for B.A. in Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy Program)
1.Have completed intermediate or diploma/certifications (of a minimum duration of six months) in the relevant field from a reputed Organization/Training Institution.
2.Have 2-8 years of training/industry experience in the relevant field
3.Upto 30 years of age as on 30th September 2021
OR (Applicable only B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology))
● BSc MLT with a minimum of 2 years experience or Diploma in MLT with 3 Years of Experience.
● Experience in Medical labs in the core subjects of MLT
1.Interested in Higher Education
2.Good Communication Skills
3.Good Excel Skills and knowledge of basic programming
4.Ability to interact with young students
5.Attention to detail
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Remuneration: Rs. 20,000-40,000/month
💺 JOB LOCATION
Dwarka, New Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
DSEU has also revised the application link. Instead of google form – Please click on ‘Apply Now’ next to the ad.
The University Invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Facilitators positions.
- Individuals of all nationalities are encouraged to apply.
- Before applying, a candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills all the eligibility conditions norms.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from applicants regarding any delays, conduct and result of interview and reason for not being called for an interview.
- The decision of DSEU in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information and mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by DSEU in this connection.
- DSEU reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the candidate at any stage of recruitment process and even after the selection / appointment of the candidate, if she/he does not fulfill the conditions specified in the notification.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date or without relevant documents shall be rejected.
- Original documents will be required to be presented for verification as and when asked by the University.
- The last date to apply is 15 December 2021.
- Please fill in the form for your application on https://forms.gle/pKDShnHqNU9JeFCD8
- Queries pertaining to the positions may also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is on or before 15th December 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
(011) – 20985112
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) Government of NCT of Delhi Invites Application for the Empanelment of Teaching Facilitators on Short Term Appointment
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Wednesday December 15th, 2021