Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 09-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
FDDI is playing a key role in imparting education, facilitating the Indian industry by bridging the skill gap in the areas of Footwear, Leather Accessory & life style product, and because of its continuous contribution towards nation building, FDDI has been granted the status of “An Institution of National Importance” under the FDDI Act 2017.FDDI is a premier academic and training institution dedicated to the development and growth of the Footwear & Product, Leather Products, Retail and Fashion Merchandise and Fashion Design sectors. FDDI has Pan India Presence with 12 state-of art campuses spread across the country. It has world class Infrastructure & Facilities (equipped with Smart Class Rooms, Workshops with latest machineries & equipment’s, High tech IT lab, High end Product development centre, International Testing centre, Comprehensive Library, Auditorium & Sports facilities, and In campus Hostels etc.), created across the functional domain to ensure international standards of higher education, training & delivery for Footwear, Leather products, Retail and Allied Industries – 360° interventions under one umbrella.
Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), an INI under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce & Industry,GOI, which is having 12 campuses across India and is engaged in imparting high quality education/training/consultancy in the field of Footwear/Leather Goods/Fashion/Retail, with an impeccable track record is inviting applications from eligible candidates for preparing a panel of Guest Faculty in various Departments/Campuses of FDDI. The empanelled Guest faculties will be allocated
responsibilities for teaching various modules as per the course curriculum of FDDI and paid honorarium as per the policy/scheme of the FDDI. The detailed terms & conditions of such engagement appear in the succeeding paragraphs.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
Guest faculty (Level-I,II,III,IV)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Name Of The Programme
- Fashion Design
- Footwear- M.DES
- Leather Goods & Accessory Design
- BBA Retail
- MBA Retail
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit official website: Click Here
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- She/he will be provided an honorarium as per entitlement subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs. 60,000/- (Rs. Eighty Thousand Only) per month. The Guest Faculty will work at the host institution for a minimum of 05 days per visit subject to a maximum of 02 visits in an academic semester.
- She/he will be provided an honorarium amount of Rs.1000/- per paper setting subject to the maximum ceiling of Rs.4000/-.
- She/he will be provided an honorarium amount of Rs.25 per paper evaluation and Rs.40 per student practical evaluation subject to the maximum evaluation of 200 papers and students respectively.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Noida, Fursatganj, Rohtak, Banur-Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Chennai, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Chinndwara, Guna, Ankleshwar and Patna;
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Duly filled applications along with relevant enclosures, super scribing the envelope with the Guest Faculty for programme (Column 1 of paragraph 5 of the advertisement) of the post & category, to be sent to:
Faculty – HQ-HR
Footwear Design & Development Institute
(An Institution of National Importance)
A-10/A, Sector-24, NOIDA-201301, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP)
E-mail id. : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of receipt of application : 09th December 2021
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of receipt of application : 10.04.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
- FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE,A-10/A Sector 24 Noida Gate No -1 FDDI Complex, Opposite Kendriya Vidyalaya, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- FFOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE,ursatganj, Sultanpur Rd, near Police Station, Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh 229302
- FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE,Plot No, Sector 1 Main Rd, 31B, Industrial Model Twp, Rohtak, Haryana 124021
- FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE, National Highway 07, Chandigarh-Patiala Highway, Banur, Distt. S.A.S. Nagar- Mohali (Near Chandigarh)
- FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE, HYDERABAD, HS Darga Road, Darga Hussainshahwal, Radhe Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033, INDIA
- FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE,Sipcot Industrial Park, Irungakottai,, Plot No. E1, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu 602117
- FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE,Tehsil, Village, Mandore, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342304
- FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE,Kolkata Leather Complex, Gate no-3, Mauza, JL No. 32-35, Gangapur, Kolkata, West Bengal 743502
- FOOTWEAR DESIGN DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE, Corner Plot, Khasra No. 31, Nagpur-Batil Road, Immlikhera Chowk, Chhindwara,Madhya Pradesh
- FOOTWEAR DESIGN DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE,Puraposar Road Village Haripur, Behind Hanuman Tekri, Guna, Madhya Pradesh 473001
- H-3301 NEAR ESIC HOSPITAL, G.J 393002, GIDC, Ankleshwar, Ankleshwar, Gujarat 393002
- FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE, Plot No. b-6(P), Mega Industrial Park, Near IIT Bihta, Patna, Bihar
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Footwear Design & Development Institute invites applications from eligible candidates for the Guest Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Wednesday December 15th, 2021