Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 07-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Shivaji University, established in 1962, is named after the Great Maratha Warrior and founder of the Maratha empire Chhatrapati Shivaji. It was inaugurated on 18th November, 1962 by Dr. Radhakrishnan, the then President of India. One of the major objectives behind foundation of this University was to cater to the regional needs of South Maharashtra. The jurisdiction of the University is spread over three districts viz. Kolhapur, Sangli and Satara with strength of about 3,00,000 students studying in 280 affiliated colleges and recognised institutes. The University’s efforts towards excellence are being recognised by the substantial grants received from funding agencies like UGC, DST, DBT etc. The another indicator of recognition of University is collaborations with premier institutes in the country.
Barr. Balasaheb Khardekar Knowledge Resource Center (BBKKRC) is in need of Temporary ‘Trainee Library Assistant’ for automation, plagiarism check, development of institutional repository, management of RCIE , Library Routine Work & data entry work of library purely on temporary basis for a period of 11 months. The details of the post are as mentioned below:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Trainee Library Assistant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Essential- Any Graduate with M. Lib. & Information Science
Desirable- Fair Computer Knowledge (MS-CIT/Certificate/Diploma in Computer)
Nature of Work: Computerization (Automation), plagiarism check, Institutional Repository, Management of RCIE, and library work including data entry.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Salary- Rs. 400/- Per Day (Consolidated)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
VENUE AND DATE OF INTERVIEW: B. B. K. Knowledge Resource Center,
Shivaji University, Kolhapur
December 14, 2021 11.00 am onwards
- Candidate already worked at any department of Shivaji University on temporary/daily wages basis and not completing 11 months gap need not to apply. However such candidates completing their services at Shivaji University and thereafter completed 11 months gap can apply for the said post.
- Interview of only eligible candidates will be taken and the selection committee decision in this regard is final.
- The candidates have to attend the interview at their own cost along with their detailed Bio-data and attested documents of Degree / Diploma / Course Certificates (original and 1 set Xerox).
- The candidates are requested to submit their application in print form along with all details, to the library office during working hours on or before the date of interview OR candidate may submit the same on the day of interview.
- It is mandatory for the candidates, to fill up their academic / personal information in google form link available at: http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/recruitments/ OR Click here to fill Online Form
- Candidate has to follow the rules and regulations about Covid 19 declared by the Government/ University during the interview process.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Interview on December 14, 2021 11.00 am onwards
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited in prescribed form available online on Shivaji University website www.unishivaji.ac.in (URL http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/recruitments) for the following Trainee Library Assistant Positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Tuesday December 14th, 2021