Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 06-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (also known as NIT Trichy or NITT), formerly called as Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli, is a public technical and research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1964, it is one of India’s oldest, most selective, and most prestigious technical universities. It is located in a campus of 800 acres . NIT Trichy is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 and is one of the institutions of the National Institutes of Technology (NITs) system. The university focuses exclusively on science, technology, engineering, management, and architecture.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Project Staff & Technical Assistant (1 & 2) for the TATA CENTRE FOR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & MACHINE LEARNING in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Project Staff
- Technical Assistant (1 & 2)
TATA CENTRE FOR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & MACHINE LEARNING
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Project Staff Essential Qualification:
B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE/ICE and M.E/M.Tech in CSE/IT/AI or its equivalent with 60% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA ≥ 6.5/10) in UG and PG
UG & PG in Computer Science / Computer Applications or its equivalent with 60% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA ≥ 6.5/10) and two years of experience
• Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates
• Knowledge in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
• Experience in Server/AI Server maintenance, OS (Linux/Windows) Administration and Networking
• Expertise in MATLAB & Python programming
Technical Assistant (1)
B.E/ B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE/ICE with 60% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA ≥ 6.5/10) (or)
UG & PG in Computer Science / Computer Applications or its equivalent with 60% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA ≥ 6.5/10) and one year experience
• Expertise in Software & hardware maintenance
• Experience in OS (Linux/Windows) administration and networking
Technical Assistant (2)
B.E / B. Tech in CSE / IT with 60% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA ≥ 6.5/10)
UG & PG in Computer Science / Computer Applications or its equivalent with 60% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA ≥ 6.5/10)
• Expertise in MS Office
• Experience in Office administration
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Salary Rs. 31000 +16% HRA
💺 JOB LOCATION
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
• Eligible candidates may send the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) along with the relevant supporting documents by email to: email@example.com with the subject marked as “Project Staff/Technical Assistant-1/ Technical Assistant-2 : Tata Centre for AI and ML”.
• Please provide a brief summary through the google form https://forms.gle/gJNDxVJhsBwB8r946
• Preference will be given to candidate having good academic record and relevant experience.
• However, the selection of the candidate would be based on their performance in the Interview.
• The date of interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.
• No T.A/D. A will be paid for attending the interview.
• The selection committee decision is final. If any applicant is found to canvass in any manner, the candidate selection shall be summarily rejected.
• The last date for receipt of applications is on or before 24.12.2021 at 5 pm.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 24.12.2021 at 5 pm
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Project Staff & Technical Assistant (1 & 2)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Friday December 24th, 2021