Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 04-12-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi is an autonomous institute setup by the MHRD, Government of India, and Government of Jharkhand along with the industry partners Central Coalfield Limitd (CCL) (5%), Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (5%) and Tata Technologies (5%) on a Public Private Partnership.The IIIT Ranchi is funded by Government of India (50%), Government of Jharkhand (35%) and Industry Partners (15%). The IIIT Ranchi is expected to meet operating expenses from tuition fees, grants, sponsorships and donations. Additionally, the Government of Jharkhand has lent support to the institute by granting land for setting up the Campus at Ranchi, Jharkhand. IIIT Ranchi is autonomous, not-for-profit, self-sustaining, teaching and research-led education Institution.The institute is managed by professionals from the area of academics and research, under the guidance of a Board of Governors of the Institute that has representatives of participating Industry partners, eminent academicians & researchers and representatives from Government. IIIT Ranchi will focus on applied research and education in IT and in selected domain areas. IIIT Ranchi will contribute significantly to the global competitiveness of key sectors of the Indian economy and industry.
IIIT Ranchi invites applications for Adhoc Faculty in the department of CSE, ECE, Humanities/Management/ Social Sciences Mathematics. Please visit Institute website www.iiitranchi.ac.in for detailed information brochures and application forms.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Adhoc Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Adhoc Faculty
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Humanities/Management/ Social Sciences
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Electronics and Communication Engineering – Adhoc Faculty
The candidate must have: B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent degree for Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering & M. Tech or equivalent degree in the relevant field & Ph.D awarded in the relevant field with consistently good academic record throughout.
Computer Science and Engineering – Adhoc Faculty
The candidate must have: B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent degree for Department of Computer Science Engineering & M. Tech or equivalent degree in the relevant field & Ph.D awarded in the relevant field with consistently good academic record throughout.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
The post is purely on ad-hoc basis and it does not confer any right to claim either for subsequent employment or permanent post in future. The tenure of the Ad-hoc appointment is twelve months only and shall not be extended even with breaks. The consolidated remuneration is Rs 70,000/- Per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The hard copy of filled application form along with original certificates, one set of self attested photocopy of the certificates and two latest passport size color photographs have to be submitted at the time of interview. The scanned copy of the filled application form may also be sent by email to email@example.com . The last date of sending scanned copy of filled in application form by email is 20/12/2021.
|Sl. No.||Department||Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview|
|1||Electronics and Communication Engineering||22.12.2021 (Wednesday) at 10:00 AM|
|2||Computer Science and Engineering||22.12.2021 (Wednesday) at 2:00 PM|
|3||Humanities/Management/Social Sciences||23.12.2021 (Thursday) at 10:00 AM|
|4||Mathematics||23.12.2021 (Thursday) at 2:00 PM|
- The post is purely on ad-hoc basis and it does not confer any right to claim either for subsequent employment or permanent post in future. The tenure of the Ad-hoc appointment is twelve months(maximum) only and shall not be extended even with breaks. The consolidated remuneration is Rs 70,000/- Per month.
- All qualifications, experience and age limit will be recognized as on the date of Interview.
- Prescribed application form and information brochure can be downloaded from the website www.iiitranchi.ac.in.
- The Institute reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates depending upon the number of applications received, the qualification, publication, written test, etc. The decision of the Selection Committee is final.
- Incomplete applications/ applications not in the prescribed format will be not be considered.
- Eligible candidates have to report for walk-in-interview at IIIT Ranchi, Science and Technology Campus, SirkhaToli, Kali Nagar, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834010.
- Institute has reserved the right to conduct Online Interaction/Interview in lieu of walk-ininterview considering the COVID-19 pandemic situation
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 20/12/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Indian Institute Of Information Technology Ranchi
Science & Technology Campus,
Ranchi, Jharkhand. 834010. INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute Of Information Technology Ranchi invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Ad hoc faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.