Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 30-11-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
SWAMI RAMANAND TEERTH MARATHWADA UNIVERSITY – TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The University established on September 17, 1994 by the Government of Maharashtra. The university has celebrated 25 years of excellence in the field of education and research this year (2019-20).The University has been named after Swami Ramanand Teerth the Doyen of the Hyderabad Liberation Struggle and also a renowned educationalist and social activist. The University is to cater for southern part of Marathwada Region of Maharashtra State, specifically to the districts of Nanded, Latur, Parbhani and Hingoli.This university is one of the youngest university that could obtain 2(f) and 12(B) recognition of the UGC and also has achieved recognition, name and fame at the State, National and International level. The noteworthy recognition as ‘A’ grade university by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) testifies the claim.The University has 14 Schools on campus and sub-centres at Latur and Parbhani, a constituent college – New Model Degree College at Hingoli and academic and research centres like Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Chair and Study Centre, Shri Guru Govindsinghji Adhyasan Sankul & Research Centre and Late. Uttamrao Rathod Tribal Development and Research Center at Kinwat. University has 300 plus affiliated colleges under its jurisdiction in the four districts Nanded, Parbhani, Hingoli, and Latur having 146 courses with student strength of 1.63 lakhs and 4000 plus students through distance education mode. University host more than 70 foreign student’s for PG and PhD programs across five countries and efforts are going on to increase this number and nationality.
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor on Clock Hours Basis (C.H.B.) for Various Schools (Campus School and Sub-Centre, Latur)
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor on Clock Hours Basis (C.H.B.)
- Life Sciences Biotechnology, Botany, Microbiology, Zoology
- Physical Sciences Physics
- Chemical Sciences Analytical, Industrial, Medicinal, Organic, Physical & Polymer Chemistry
- Earth Sciences Geology, Geophysics, Geography,Environmental, PG Diploma in Geo-informatics, PG Diploma in Exploration of Geo-resources and Mining Skills, Certificate in Water Literacy
- Mathematical Sciences Math /Statistics
- Social Sciences Social Work, Sociology, Applied Economics
- Language, Literature & culture Studies English/Marathi
- Media Studies Electronic Media /Radio Journalism and Production.
- Commerce and Management Sciences 06 Commerce, Management HRM / Finance
- Educational Sciences Education/Physical Education
- Social Sciences (Sub-Centre, Latur) Economics, Sociology, Social Work
- Management Sciences (Sub-Centre, Latur) M.B.A., M.Com., PGDDM & GST
- Technology (Sub-Centre, Latur) Computer, Bioinformatics & B.Voc
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit official website EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR TEACHING POSTS
For the Disciplines of Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Education, Social Sciences, Sciences, Languages, Physical Education, and Journalism & Mass Communication.
I. Assistant Professor in Universities
Eligibility: (A or B):
A. 1) A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET :
Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions:
a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/ seminars, sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
1) The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic affairs) of the University concerned.
2) NET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SET is not conducted. However, Ph.D. degree shall remain the minimum eligibility for appointment of Assistant Professor in such disciplines.
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
(i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ;
(ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or
(iii) The Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
(For the Disciplines of Management)
i. Essential: First Class Masters Degree in Business Management/Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/ accredited by the
AICTE / UGC.
First Class Graduate and Professionally Qualified Charted Accountant / Cost and Works Accountant/ Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
i. Teaching research, industrial and/ or professional experience in a reputed organization;
ii. Papers presented at Conference and /or published in referred journals.
(For the Disciplines of Computer Science)
BE / B Tech and ME / M Tech in relevant subject with first class or equivalent either in BE B Tech
or ME / M Tech
BE / B Tech and MCA with first class or equivalent either in BE / B Tech or MCA
MCA with first class or equivalent either with two years relevant experience
(For the Disciplines of Fine and Performing Arts)
Eligibility (A or B):
i) Master‘s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/foreign University.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be.
Provided further, candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/ Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institutions awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges /Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions:
a) Ph.D. degree has been awarded to the candidate in a regular mode
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate had been conducted;
d) Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which, at least one is in a refereed journal; and
e) The candidate has presented at least two research papers based on his/her Ph.D.work in
conferences /seminars supported/funded/sponsored by the UGC/AICTE/ICSSR or any other
Note 1: The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affair) of the University concerned.
Note 2: The clearance of NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC (like SLET/SET).
B. A traditional or a professional artist with highly commendable professional achievement in the subject concerned having a Bachelor’s degree, who has:
i) studied under a noted/reputed traditional Master(s)/Artist(s)
ii) Has been ‘A‘grade artist of AIR/Doordarshan;
iii) Has the ability to explain, with logical reasoning the subject concerned; and
iv) Has adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in the discipline concerned.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- As Per norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
1) The Applicant who has applied for Clock Hours Basis positions for Sub-Campus latur are advised to send their applications to The Director, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Nanded, Sub-Campus, Latur-413531.
2) The Applicant who has applied for Clock Hours Basis positions for University Schools (Main Campus are advised to send their applications to The Concerned School Director, (mention the Name of School) Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Nanded-431606
The last date for submitting application in prescribed form, duly completed One copy Date 10/12/2021, 05.40 p.m
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 10/12/2021, 05.40 p.m
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor on Clock Hours Basis (C.H.B.) for Various Schools (Campus School and Sub-Centre, Latur)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Friday December 10th, 2021