Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 29-11-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad (IIT Dharwad) is an autonomous premier Science and Technology Institute established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in 2016 under the mentorship of IIT Bombay. Academic activities at IIT Dharwad commenced in July 2016 with B.Tech course being offered in three core branches, namely, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The current intake at the institute stands is about 60 students in each of the specializations. PhD program in all 5 sciences and 3 engineering departments commenced from January 2018 session and MS (by research) in three engineering departments commenced from August 2019.
IIT Dharwad is an Institute of National Importance created by an Act of Parliament in 2016. IIT Dharwad has been steadily establishing its operations in its present campus while at the same time, master plan development and construction of permanent campus infrastructure are also in progress. To cater the Institute’s temporary requirement under a project in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering; IIT Dharwad intends to hold an Online Selection Process for the following temporary position
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow (On Contract)
🎯 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
CSE/GA/SPG/2021/8.59 NeuroOpt4Dev: AI/ML applications on Heterogeneous Hardware Systems – Performance, Security Analysis and Optimizations in a Developing Region Context
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
● B.E./B.Tech degree with First class (minimum 60%) or equivalent in Computer Science (or any allied discipline) along with the qualification of any one of the following (I) GATE (II) National Eligibility Test–CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR
● M.E/M.Tech degree with First class (minimum 60%) or equivalent in Computer Science (or any allied discipline) along with the qualification of any one of (I) GATE (II) National Eligibility Test– CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship(Assistant Professorship) (III) National level examination conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc
● Hardware Skills (Ability to work with embedded boards like Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Jetson GPUs etc)
● Strong programming skills in Python, C/C++
● Familiar with DL frameworks like TensorFlow/Keras/PyTorch etc
● Knowledge of Machine learning, Deep neural networks
● Knowledge of embedded systems, architectures for DNN, energyefficient computing, system-level design and optimization
● Data analysis/interpretation and Problem solving skills
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- ₹31,000 + 16% HRA + ₹1000(Medical Allowance) — per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
Dharwad , Karnataka
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply online at the Institute website. Link to application form: https://forms.gle/J3jTjzYLxRWmZY9V9 Last date to submit application form: 5th December 2021
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 5th December 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad,WALMI Campus, PB Road, near High Court, Karnataka 580011, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
IIndian Institute of Technology Dharwad invites online applications from eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Sunday December 5th, 2021