Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 26-11-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometers north-east of Calicut City. National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007. The provision of the Act have come into force with effect from 15th August,2007 as per Notification S.O.1384(E) dated 9th August, 2007 of the MHRD(Dept. of Higher Education),New Delhi. As per the provision of the said Act, this Institution runs on non profitable basis.
Applications are invited for the post of Adhoc Faculty in the Department of Chemistry and School of Materials Science and Engineering on temporary basis
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Adhoc Faculty
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Department of Chemistry Ph.D. in Chemistry. First Class both at UG and PG Level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA).
- School of Materials Science and Engineering Ph. D. in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science & Engineering with specialization in Computational Modeling of Materials or M.Tech in Materials Science/Nanotechnology with Sound knowledge in Computational Materials science. Candidates should have either published paper in reputed journals or M.Tech. thesis in the area of computational materials science. Candidates should be able to teach computational materials science in undergraduate level. First Class is required both at UG and PG Level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA).
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Ph.D. Rs. 50,000/-
- M.Tech Rs. 40,000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited for the post of Adhoc Faculty in the Department of Chemistry and School of Materials Science and Engineering on temporary basis with a consolidated remuneration (Rs. 50,000 per month for Ph.D./Rs. 40,000 per month for M.Tech.). The remuneration will not be enhanced for any reason during the term of engagement. The appointment will be for the winter semester 2021-22. For further details regarding eligibility, application form and general instructions, please visit the institute website www.nitc.ac.in. The last date for submission of application (in the specified format) through E-mail to the Head of the Department/School is 07-12-2021, Tuesday
- Applications in the specified format (available atwww.nitc.ac.in) and sent by e-mail to the concerned Head of the Department/School will only be considered.
- The last date for online application is 07-12-2021, Tuesday.
- Reservations are applicable as per Govt. of India norms.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. In all matters, the decision of the institute will be final.
- Canvassing in any manner will be result in disqualification of the candidate.
- Shortlisted candidates for interview will be intimated though email/mobile only.No separate call letter for interview will be issued.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the interview via online-mode on 20th December 2021. During the Interview the candidate might be asked to give a presentation on their area of specialization.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for submission of application is 07-12-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Technology Calicut Online Interview for the engagement of a Adhoc Faculty (on contract basis)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Tuesday December 7th, 2021