Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 17-11-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
ASBM University has been established by Government of Odisha (India) with a mandate to “set best standards in imparting value based quality education that builds leadership.” This new gen university founded and led by Prof. Biswajeet Pattanayak, former Professor of IIM Indore and Lucknow and a widely acclaimed Management Guru known internationally for his expertise in the domain of human resource management, emphasises learning by experimentation and innovation with a flexible and pragmatic attitude.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- ADMINISTRATIVE & SUPPORT SERVICES POSITIONS
- Assistant Librarian, Digital Media & Communication Officer, System Administrator, Admission Head, Placement Head, Admission Counsellor, Resident Student Welfare Officer, Administrative Officer, Resident Nurse, Resident Pharmacist, Driver, Electrician, Plumber.
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
SCHOOL OF LAW
Dean, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
SCHOOLS OF BUSINESS, ACCOUNTANCY, COMMUNICATION & INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Assistant Professors in Finance, Accounting & Commerce; Economics (with specialization in Econometrics & Mathematical Economics); Soft Skills; English and Communication; Digital Media and Communication; HR & IR; Computer Science; Artificial Intelligence & Decision Science; QT & OR; Operations, Logistics & Supply Chain Management; Marketing Management.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
SCHOOL OF LAW
Dean, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor ASBM University will open School of Law from academic session 2022 to offer BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.) and is looking for faculty members and Dean having interest and passion to develop and lead the school bench marking the best in the world.
SCHOOLS OF BUSINESS, ACCOUNTANCY, COMMUNICATION & INFORMATION SYSTEMS Interested Retired Professors below the age of 65 in the above subjects can also apply
- Master‘s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university; and
- Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) or Ph.D.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Ph.D. degree.
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines; and
- Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed); and
- Minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or accredited Research Institution/ industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of seventy five (75).
PROFESSOR (A OR B)
An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120.
A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/ college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and/ or research experience at equivalent level at the University/ National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.OR
An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/ allied/ applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/ she has ten years’ experience
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should visit www.asbm.ac.in for details and apply in prescribed format (Click here to download the Application Form for Academic Positions ) in hard copy with relevant documents by 25th November 2021 to The Registrar, ASBM University, ASBM University P.O., Bhola (Chandaka), Bhubaneswar – 754012.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for Application Submission is on or before 25th November 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Thursday November 25th, 2021