Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 11-11-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
SARDAR VALLABH BHAI PATEL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology established as a full-fledged University has unique honor of being called “First Agriculture University of the third millennium and the 21st century“. It is committed to a unique mandate of integrating education research and extension so as to serve the rural people. The University was established on 2nd October 2000 under Uttar Pradesh Agriculture University Act (revised) 1958 gazette and notified vide 3204A/X12-8-2000. It was inaugurated on 28th March 2002 by the Honorable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. It is recognized and funded by U.P. Govt. & ICAR, Govt. of India. It is included in the list of recognized Universities maintained by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Govt. of India.
Applications are invited in online mode for the following teaching posts in the following colleges at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut. The detailed advertisement, eligibility, instructions and procedure to fill online application for the above advertisement can be seen on the Recruitment link shown at the Home Page of University website www.svbpmeerut.ac.in
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- College of Horticulture
- Assistant Professor (Fruit Science)
- Assistant Professor (Vegetable Science)
- Assistant Professor (Plant Protection-Entomology)
- Assistant Professor (Floriculture & Landscaping Architecture)
- Assistant Professor (Natural Resource Management) -Environmental Science
- Assistant Professor (Natural Resource Management)-Plant Microbiology
- Assistant Professor (Basic Science)-Biochemistry
- Assistant Professor (Basic Science)-Statistics
- Assistant Professor (Social Science) (English)
- College of Post Harvest Technology and Food Processing
- Assistant Professor (Food Process Technology)
- Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Food Process Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Food Plant Operation)
- Assistant Professor (Dairy Technology)
- Assistant Professor (Dairy Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Dairy Chemistry)
- Assistant Professor (Food Microbiology)
- Assistant Professor (Dairy Business Management)
- Assistant Professor (Food Business Management)
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics)
- College of Technology
- Assistant Professor (Farm Machinery and Power Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Processing and Food Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Soil and Water Conservation Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Irrigation and Drainage Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Renewable Energy Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Electronic and Communication Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Computer Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Information Technology)
- Assistant Professor (Chemical Engineering and Nano-Technology)
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics)
- Assistant Professor (Physics)
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry)
- College of Agriculture
- Assistant Professor (Agriculture Biotechnology)
- Assistant Professor (Agronomy)
- Assistant Professor (Plant Pathology)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Eligibility (A or B):
i) A master degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR/ICAR or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil.’Ph.D. Degree) Regulations. 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/ SET : Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. program prior to July 11. 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions
a) The Ph D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph D. work, out of which at least one is in a referred journal;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
The fulfillment of these conditions is to he certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Program in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
B. The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
B.E./B.Tech./B.S. and M.E./M.Tech./M.S. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor At academic level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
For all the posts, interested and eligible candidates are required to submit the online application on or before 10.12.2021 upto 11:59:59 PM” positively.
Submission of printed copy of online filled application form
The printed copy of duly filled online application form along with self assessed score card and all enclosures (Documents related to age, fee payment, academic qualifications, awards, Research Publications, Teaching/PDF experiences, reservation category certificate etc.) must be sent in A4 size envelope clearly mentioning the post applied for……………Advt. No………… and SI.No
………… to” the Director, Administration & Monitoring, SVP University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut-250110 (U.P.) by registered post upto 20.12.2021 for the purpose of screening.
Application fee (non refundable) i.e. Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/Persons with disability (PWD). Persons already in employment should apply, “Through Proper Channel”. Their Application through proper channel must reach the university upto 30.12.2021.
All communications, in respect of applications for recruitment against the posts advertised should be addressed to the Registrar, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut of the University
and should contain the following particulars;
a) Advertisement No. and S.No. of post.
b) Name of the post applied for.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 10.12.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Friday December 10th, 2021