Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 08-11-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani has been setup with an objective to produce best-in-class human resources in IT and to harness the multidimensional facets of IT in various domains. IIIT Kalyani strives to evolve into a world-class academic institution with the highest quality of education and research facilities and produce industry ready IT graduates to meet the industry demands. The institute will act as a catalyst in fostering an innovative entrepreneur-focused ecosystem to ensure that new products, solutions and IP are created in the State taking advantage of the intellectual capital of the State.IIIT Kalyani has been set up at Kalyani, West Bengal by Government of India (MHRD), Government of West Bengal and industry partners on a Not-for-profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) basis, being funded in the ratio of 50:35:15 respectively by the above three parties. Additionally, the Government of West Bengal has lent support to the institute by granting 50 acres of land for setting up the Campus. The industry partners of IIIT Kalyani are Coal India Ltd. and Rolta Foundation for the present
Applications are invited from Indian National for recruitment of Guest Faculty for English, Humanities Subjects (i) Humanities – I (Values & Ethics in Profession), (ii) Humanities – II (Economics), (iii) Soft Skill Development, and (iv) Cognitive Science and Technology, at Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani. Last Date for application is 22.11.2021. For details, please visit website www.iiitkalyani.ac.in
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kalyani invites applications from Indian nationals for recruitment as guest faculty for online classes for the following papers in the semester commencing from Jan, 2022. Honorarium per hour for the courses will be as per the norms of IIIT Kalyani.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- 1st Year 1st Semester (CSE & ECE)
- HU 101 English for Communication
- HU 102 Humanities – I (Values & Ethics in Profession)
- 1st Year 2nd Semester (CSE & ECE)
- HU 201 Humanities – II (Economics)
- 3rd Year 6th Semester (CSE)
- CS 604 Cognitive Science and Technology
- HU 611 Soft Skill Development (Sessional Paper)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit official website: Detailed Advertisement for Guest Faculty Positions
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- As Per Norms
Kalyani, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Application form, essential qualification, and other details can be downloaded from the institute website www.iiitkalyani.ac.in.
- Soft copy of the application complete in all respect should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22.11.2021.
- Subject of email should be “Guest Faculty for ………………………………………… (subject)”.
- For each of the qualifications, professional experiences, achievements, etc., documentary proof in the form of self-attested scanned-copies to be attached with the application. The originals must be produced when asked for.
- Incomplete applications / applications without necessary enclosures may not be accepted
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 22.11.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Guest faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Monday November 22nd, 2021