Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 04-11-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The University of Delhi is a premier university of the country with a venerable legacy and international acclaim for highest academic standards, diverse educational programmes, distinguished faculty, illustrious alumni, varied co-curricular activities and modern infrastructure. Over the many years of its existence, the University has sustained the highest global standards and best practices in higher education. Its long-term commitment to nation building and unflinching adherence to universal human values are reflected in its motto: ‘Nishtha Dhriti Satyam’ ‘निष्ठा धृति सत्यम्’ (Dedication, Steadfastness and Truth). Established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential University by the Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly, a strong commitment to excellence in teaching, research and social outreach has made the University a role-model and trend setter for other universities. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice-President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University. Beginning with three colleges and 750 students, it has grown as one of the largest universities in India with 16 faculties, over 80 academic departments, an equal number of colleges and over seven lakh students. Over 500 programmes offered by the University are approved by Academic and Executive Councils, out of which 209 programmes are being considered for NAAC accreditation purpose. The rest being run in colleges are separately accredited.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- General Management: Strategic Management, Global Business Management, Strategic Management of Start-ups, Legal Environment of Business.
- Health Care: Hospital Planning, Strategic Management in Health Care, Innovations in Health Care, Health Entrepreneurship, Regulation and Laws in Health Sector, International Health Systems, Project Management in Healthcare, Health Financing & Insurance, Operations Management in Health Care.
- Marketing: Retailing Management, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Research.
- Finance: International Financial Management.
- Operations Management and Quantitative methods: Production and Operations Management, Operations Management for Executives, Decision Modelling and Optimization, Operations Strategy, Service Operations Management.
- Information Technology & Systems: Management of Information Systems, Delivering Information Services, Strategic Management of Information Technology.
- Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour: Organization Effectiveness and Change, Leadership and Change Management, Managing Interpersonal and group processes
- Economics: Economic Environment of Business.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proforma etc. are available on the University website www.du.ac.in, along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.
- First Class Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline or First Class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/ accredited by the AICTE / UGC.
First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/ Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the national eligibility test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR: exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of the General Note (below).
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking
among top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
(i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University(Shanghai)
- In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
(a) Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management /Administration/in a relevant management related discipline or consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/recognized by the AICTE / UGC.
First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body.
(b) The candidate should have professional work experience which is significant and can be recognized at national/International level as equivalent to Ph.D. and twelve years ’managerial experience in industry/profession of which at least eight years should
be at least at a level comparable to that of Reader/Assistant Professor.
- Teaching, research, industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization; Papers presented at conferences and/or published in refereed journals.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ The Guest Faculty will be paid honorarium of Rs. 1,500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi invites applications for the positions of Guest Faculty to teach specific courses in the following areas in the Winter Semester (November 2021 to March 2022). Interested candidates should fill up the application form and email the completed application form alongwith the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 14th November, 2021 (midnight). The application form can be downloaded at: http://fms.edu/?q=node/689265
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is 14th November, 2021 (midnight)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
University of Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for the Guest Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Sunday November 14th, 2021